Thread: Can't wait for Machete

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Can't wait for Machete

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    "Machete" is based on the "fake" trailer in Rodriguez's 2007 Grindhouse. The feature version of the trailer finds Machete (Danny Trejo) a renegade former Mexican Federale, roaming the streets of Texas after a shakedown from drug lord Torrez (Steven Seagal). Reluctantly, Machete takes an offer from spin doctor Benz (Jeff Fahey) to assassinate McLaughlin (Robert De Niro) a corrupt Senator. Double crossed and on the run Machete braves the odds with the help of Luz (Michelle Rodriguez), a saucy taco slinger, Padre (Cheech Marin) his "holy" brother, and April (Lindsay Lohan) a socialite with a penchant for guns. All while being tracked by Sartana (Alba), a sexy ICE agent with a special interest in the blade slinger.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Can't wait for Machete

Do we have a trailer for this yet?

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Machete takes an offer from spin doctor Benz (Jeff Fahey) to assassinate McLaughlin (Robert De Niro) a corrupt Senator.
    I take it that Mr. De Niro wanted a more epic death than the one Famke Janssen gave him in Hide and Seek?

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash View Post
    Do we have a trailer for this yet?
    I don't know if it's against the forum rule to post a youtube link. If it is, I apologize in advance and will delete it.

LOVE THEE NOTRE DAME!