X Games 3D Movie
This movie has not been promoted like other movies, as it's only going to be shown for one week. If you like X Games, you'll like this movie. Oh, and not to forget that the entire thing is in 3D.

First up, Story. An in-depth look at some of the behind the scenes of X Games. Not the Games themselves, but the athletes who participate. The competition, camaraderie, and injuries.
Acting: No acting involved. This is 100% real interviews and actual footage from previous years at the XGames.
Visuals: Some of the visual 3D effects looked a little weird. For example, there's a scene where you're looking at a drop in ramp, and it's right up to you, but the guys on the ramp seem really far away...more than what would be normal. But the overall quality of the 3D was pretty good.
Dialogue: Again, candid interviews and real footage from XGames. The narrator was pretty good though. One thing I did not like (maybe it was just the theater I was at) there was a bit of an echo with the voices, not too bad, but if you noticed it, it was kinda of annoying.
Closure: I didn't like the way it ended. I can see how the writers and editors thought the ending was fitting, I think they could have done a little bit better.

No spoiler alert here...just go see it while you have a chance.

3 out of 4