Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Palin quits

MLB ERA

Re: Palin quits

And if you are trying to state that W is a right winger, I laugh at you....

And the statement itself does not show hatred.. it is going on her lack of experience... which was still more than Obama had...

And remind me how public perception is now on Obama's statist tendencies
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

No, W's words does not show hatred, but it was brutal honesty, and it was certainly not something that W or just about any other Republican was willing to admit about Palin. And it's laughable that Palin's one and half year's worth of executive experience is held against Obama and Biden when it's something John McCain, The Granddaddy of Experience, is also lacking in.

MLB ERA

But McCain, unlike Obama, was in big politics and in the government on a national stage for many MANY years. Not to mention the military leadership.

Obama continues to show his ineptitude and that he is totally unqualified for his job.

Do I expect anything out of Palin? Nope... She has not put herself into any leadership position since her resignation to warrant any serious consideration by me as a candidate. I don't even fully believe she would be a viable VP candidate, as she is a retread for that. But we shall see... I have enough to worry about with the 2 inept buffoons we have running the show now. We'd be better off with Rocky and Bullwinkle running the show
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I just had to revisit this, because it's trite by now that this airhead sold her political career to make a quick buck and regain election year-level facetime by taking up on Fox News' offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDave View Post
    Palin, with her experience as executive over an entire state easily matches his so called experience..
    Please, even an annoying loony like Joek could balance the budget of Alaska with their oil revenues.

MLB ERA

Here's one: At least Palin isn't killing the budget and losing elections left and right.

The Democrats had complete control and they're collapsing. It's impressive to watch.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Meanwhile, our great state has been doing so well with the Governator running things for the last seven years. Oh, oops. Looks like Governor Moonbeam will run away with the seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    Here's one: At least Palin isn't killing the budget and losing elections left and right.

The Democrats had complete control and they're collapsing. It's impressive to watch.
    LOL, you mean like with Dubya when he tossed our money into the Iraqi furnace?

Your state is the one that said "We'd rather live in a movie than in reality." Arnold's Republican affiliations have nothing to do with the fact that he is incompetent and should never have been elected in the first place.

You have nobody to blame but yourselves.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk View Post
    LOL, you mean like with Dubya when he tossed our money into the Iraqi furnace?

Hey, I'll give that to ya. Obama is just as good as Bush. Must make you proud.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Hey, like General just said, we have nobody to blame but ourselves for both of those guys, right?

At least with Bush/Obama there was some hope. It may have been naive and ignorant to hope for something good to come out of either of those two, but at least it was there. What hope was there in electing a guy who spent the vast majority of his life in a speedo?
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA

Oh, California is screwed, I can tell you that.

On the other hand, I have no idea who the mayor of Chicago is, but I can guarantee his name is Daley.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by General View Post
    At least with Bush/Obama there was some hope. It may have been naive and ignorant to hope for something good to come out of either of those two, but at least it was there. What hope was there in electing a guy who spent the vast majority of his life in a speedo?
    Putting aside criticism and to be real: The incumbent Gray Davis was getting recalled, and Arnold's leading Democratic challenger (who was the then-Lt. Governor) had to tiptoe around his party's stance, which was No on Recall. And the conservative Republican candidate really had no shot anyway. I don't think the election wasn't so much about hope as much as kicking Davis to the curb.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

That Tea Party-backed and Palin-endorsed broad Christine O'Donnell won the Republican primary in Delaware. WTF, I thought the good ol' boys of the GOP were supposed to sweep the elections this year? God forbid we'll see a Palin/O'Donnell ticket in 2012.

MLB ERA

Is that the best you can come up with? The Dems are gonna get slaughtered in November. I don't think anyone sane argues with that.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I have honestly given up. This past election just wore my patience. No President will ever make great change and this country continues to slide into waste. But one thing is for certain, Palin is just atrocious.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast