Thread: What up fellas?

MLB ERA

Random What up fellas?

Hey guys, how's everything here at good ol' S3F? Looks like everything is still running smooth and its nice to see nothing has changed. The site still looks awesome. Sorry I fell off the face of the earth for quite awhile..life threw me some challenges and everything went crazy. Things have started to get better though and my life is getting back under control and so I'm excited to be back. Oh, also, who has a PS3 that plays online? I just got one the other day. Who else has one? Well anyways fellas, I just wanted to say what's up and its nice to be back!
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: What up fellas?

Nice to have you back!! Life is filled with ups and downs, strikes and gutters. Glad to hear things are getting back to normal and nothing like baseball to help you out

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Good to have you back and just in time for the season.

I have a PS3 but I haven't really played online so I don't know my name there off the top of my head, but I have had LittleBigPlanet since Christmas and haven't had a chance to get into it, so I imagine I'll play online with that when I start playing. That and the new MLB The Show, if I get that.

MLB ERA

Hey. I got a PS3. My nick is MrDravenX.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

AAA ERA

It is good to have you back. I know how you feel when you say lives throws you some challenges. I just recently returned to start posting on here after about a year. I really have missed it, but you can count on seeing me around quite often for awhile.

All Star
    Rookie ERA

Hey, BuckFoston. Are you still good at making sigs?
    http://www.strike3forums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1209&dateline=1239063  815

MLB ERA

Thanks for all the welcome back guys. I appreciate it. But Lets Go Rays, as for making sigs, I haven't done them in awhile. I could try and get PS again and play around with it for a little while. Are you looking for a new sig?

Welcome back! My name online is witty24...I only play COD WAW though.

All Star
    Rookie ERA

Quote Originally Posted by BuckFoston View Post
    Thanks for all the welcome back guys. I appreciate it. But Lets Go Rays, as for making sigs, I haven't done them in awhile. I could try and get PS again and play around with it for a little while. Are you looking for a new sig?
    Yes I am. You can make one for me if you don't have anything to do, but you don't have to.
    http://www.strike3forums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1209&dateline=1239063  815