Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memorabilia

MLB ERA

Memorabilia

ok what kind of memrobilia do you have for your favorite teams?

I have a D-Backs, Bobcats, and a Texans baseball cap.

lol oops wrong topic my bad, could someone move this for me
    Last edited by 777rak; 04-10-2005 at 01:43 AM.

Heh...just a hat is considered memorabilia?

MLB ERA
    lol ok i alsi have RJ a,d Schilling boble head.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    I have a Shaquille O'neal autographed Kazzaam poster, a David Robinson autographed card (both real autographs). Of course a couple hats.

Rookie ERA
    2 Red Sox hats, Damon authentic Jersey another shirt on the way.

Dodgey Shannon Sharpe top, authentic John Elway top.

Grizzlies cap and am hoping to get a Grizzlies top soon.

MLB ERA
    at my grandmas house:
    http://www.ghetto.tngamer.com/cincy04/baseballs.jpg

my dad has about 6 baseballs signed by various cincy players/the whole KC team when george brett was on it.
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

Rookie ERA
    I have three Texans leather jackets, two Astros jerseys, numerous hats, a 2002 photoball Texans football, BAmm Beano beanie bears (Ruth, Gerig,Mcguire, Sosa,) a Rangers/Astros commemerative beanie bear, Texans Bear, 3 Astrodome tins, Jose Cruz bobble head, 3 Reliant stadium ticket holders, A full Triple Play cereal box with Bagwell, Biggio, and Caminiti, BAgwell and Biggio bobbles, Randy Johnson mini bobble, a 1967 Cardinals teams signed ball, Lance Berkman signed ball, Nolan Ryan signed ball, plaque, and picture, a Larry Dierker signed poster with toon art from the old Astrodome jumbotron, about thirty different photoballs, A team picture of the 1978 Houston Oilers, and a Dan Pastorini signed Oiler snow Jacket with the large derrick.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedc
    I have three Texans leather jackets, two Astros jerseys, numerous hats, a 2002 photoball Texans football, BAmm Beano beanie bears (Ruth, Gerig,Mcguire, Sosa,) a Rangers/Astros commemerative beanie bear, Texans Bear, 3 Astrodome tins, Jose Cruz bobble head, 3 Reliant stadium ticket holders, A full Triple Play cereal box with Bagwell, Biggio, and Caminiti, BAgwell and Biggio bobbles, Randy Johnson mini bobble, a 1967 Cardinals teams signed ball, Lance Berkman signed ball, Nolan Ryan signed ball, plaque, and picture, a Larry Dierker signed poster with toon art from the old Astrodome jumbotron, about thirty different photoballs, A team picture of the 1978 Houston Oilers, and a Dan Pastorini signed Oiler snow Jacket with the large derrick.

wow that is alot, that is a very cool collection

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    I have an autographed baseball from Ken Griffey Jr., A Ken Griffey Jr. Bobblehead, An Adam Dunn Bobblehead, All kinds of old scholl Griffey stuff like his first Nike shoes, A Frosted Wheaties box unopened with Griffey, posters and little stuff like that.

I also have one hat of every baseball team including about 10 reds hats. Huge hat collection. Anyhow thats about it.

AAA ERA
    well i guess if hats count i got every reds hat there is....plus a griffey bobble head. dad has a pete rose signed jersey.

MLB ERA
    Ungodly amounts...

Most prized baseball item... baseball autographed by every member of the last Orioles World Championship team

Rookie ERA
    As for baseball stuff, I really dont have much outside of a few hats.

On the football stuff, I've got a ton of Dolphin stuff such as a signed Marino, Taylor, Thomas, Chambers and Surtain Jerseys, few signed hats, few other unsigned jerseys (Madison, Seau) and just a ton of random things like bobbles, figures and whatnot.
    I only drink the blood of my enemies! And occasionally a strawberry Yoo-hoo, er sarsaparilla ... grenadine straight from the can - delicious! mm-mmm. Oh, occasionally, I do enjoy a Sex on the Beach ... or a Piņa Colada...

Oh man where to start and I know I'll miss a lot. I'm too much of a junkie for this stuff and my wife hates it.

I have a George Brett wooden cutout with him in his classic batting stance. Two Brett bobbleheads. An autographed ball of I believe the 1988 team. At least two baseballs with a Royal design on it. A Carlos Beltran bobblehead. A KC Royal golf ball set. A Dave Henderson autographed ball. A 4 piece (3 balls and a stand) George Brett photoball set. A three piece Hall of Fame pin set that includes Brett, Nolan Ryan, and Robin Yount. An autographed Yogi Berra baseball. Numerous pennants. Posters of Brett, Bo Jackson, Bret Saberhagen, and Wade Boggs. And numerous hats including 3 for the Royals and the Pirates, Red Sox, Giants, Blue Jays, and Yankees. A George Brett and a Mike Sweeney picture bat.

For the Dolphins I have a helmet, a mini helmet, 3 Dan Marino Starting Lineup figures, a couple of foam filled balls with the logo on the outside, a Marino poster, numerous pennants. A Dolphins clock, piggy bank car, and ornament.

For the Rockets I have two Hakeem and one Charles Barkley Starting Lineup figure, numerous pennants, and a Hakeem poster back from when he was Akeem.

Quote Originally Posted by Migraine1
    I have a Shaquille O'neal autographed Kazzaam poster...
    Hold onto that. Someday it will be worth millions.

Rookie ERA
    Chipper Jones signed ball. A couple mini football helmets signed by ND players. A football signed by the whole '88 NC football team. And a Stanford hat signed by Tiger Woods.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast