Thread: Holy crap, I just invaded someone's house!

MLB ERA

Holy crap, I just invaded someone's house!

or apartment anyway.

Hey guys. I know I kinda up and bailed on all of you guys, and TPSL too... don't think that will be coming back any time soon (and probably ever) unless I get a shitload of free time or win the lotto and can resume sitting on my ass and making rosters for a fun. I really enjoyed running it while it was going strong and it was always fun though, and wish I still had time for it. I had been toying with OOTP6.5 in free time, and even fixing up rosters and stuff... I always thoroughly enjoyed running that league and was glad that so many people enjoyed it as much as I did, and actually kind of humbled to see that the board was still there and you guys were still trying to keep the incarnation alive (atleast as of a few weeks ago it seemed... props Koz, I would have helped if it was within my capacity.. you're my homeboi).

A lot of stuff has happened over the past few months... most of it is family shit, from both mom and dad's side, but over the past two weeks it all pretty much culminated at once and I've been living out of a suitcase for a week or so while staying with my friend at her apartment (which is a little less than a mile from Wrigley Field and right in the heart of the city, which is awesome in its own right). I have net access and hopefully I can browse the forums more often in free time moving forward... I do miss posting here and I particularly miss the smartasses (Koz, Prov, Saber, Mofo, and Dave when he's on his game). Hammer's a smartass too, but I've talked to him here and there, so he doesn't count in that sentence.

How's everyone else doing? I've been completely out of touch with every and anything in the sports world... I think the Cubs patched up CF with Marlon Byrd... and I know the Bears won out, and Cutler had an 8-0 int/td ratio in his last two games or something funny. Other than that... what are sports?

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Holy crap, I just invaded someone's house!

Home invasions are always fun. I perfer using windows to get in, and always wear my black mask.

All the best in working things out.

MLB ERA

I'm a smartass to but you feel the real impact in person. It's just so much better. Good to see your still around.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Hey Foster, you ever been to a coke bottling plant?

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Nice to see you back man.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Hey Foster, you ever been to a coke bottling plant?
    Saddly yes. But it was in elementary school on a field trip.