Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOST Season 5 Discussion [Spoilers]

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: LOST Season 5 Discussion [Spoilers]

I really hope Sawyer stays with Juliet. I can't stand Kate anymore first off (way too self-righteous, like who do she think she is) and Juliet seems to fit his personality much better, bringing out the best in him.

But that episode was awesome and so much is starting to come together. We saw the statue, figured out how/why Faraday is working with Candlewick and Dharma, and had a mention of the Black Rock (I wonder if they end up putting the dynamite there.)

Oh and Jin speaking clearer English was a real nice touch too in the three year later period.)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

LOST was so awesome this week. A heavy Ben and Locke episode with a smoke monster judgment episode? Fantastic.

MLB ERA

I thoroughly enjoyed that episode. If a flying ball of fire killed every character not named Ben Locke or Ben Linus, and we got a season and a half of just those two characters, I would not complain.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Its been over a week so spoiler concerns are over.

What was your impression of the episode? I know LOST are very take it or a leave it with some fans, but I love every finale and I thought it ended with one of the best bangs you could have guessed possible, not to mention the implications of the cliffhanger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12