(Normally I wouldn't post sales, but I figured this one was too good to not mention since I am sure a good deal of you all would be interested.)

As mentioned in the title, Toys'R'Us has Rock Band 2, the bundle, on sale for $110 plus you get a $25 gift card. The game is $190 at most places and on sale the cheapest I've seen it has been about $160. If you are looking for it for yourself, a kid sibling or for the older guys who have kids... I don't think the deal for this will get much better anytime soon, let alone before Christmas.

My brother and I had the original but the drum pedal eventually broke (the new one is more solid it seems, plus it has a metal plate over the plastic) and this deal was cheaper than buying the game and a new drum set, especially when you factor in the gift card.

Anywho, it's an in-store deal only and I am sure most are out of stock, but a friend of mine got Wal-Mart to match the deal. I am sure you could try this at other stores as well if Toys'R'Us doesn't have it, but remember to get an ad with the discount.