Thread: Al's thoughts on cold weather.

AAA ERA

Attention Al's thoughts on cold weather.

Some one us... notoriously whine about the drop in temperature. Boo hoo.. life is tough.. grab a blanket..drink warm milk you curmudgeon. HOO HAA. I WAS BORN ON COLD ASS CONCRETE I THINK I KNOW WHAT COLD WEATHER IS AND I LIKE TO SEE THE NEXT *****...WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT THE WEATHER..ACTUALLY SUFFER FOR ONCE.. IN THEIR DAMN LIVES...

I think snow...is a thoughtful bliss..of mother nature. Sure, she's a *****..but you endure her...and see nature's great landscapes...and snow is just icing on THE ****ING CAKE. Don't come around...saying snow isn't needed...go ****ing sleep in a forest fire.. if little white flakes...freak you out so much. It's a great time, winter, some places... they don't even know what winter is, they never experience it... but they are the ones.. that always complain. GOD FORBID IT FALLS TO 60 DEGREES WHERE YOU LIVE...AND THERE MIGHT BE FROST ON THE FRONT LAWN, THE WORLD IS ENDING FOR YOU, SO SAD..SO SAD. Don't be a sniveling little dick like Andy Garcia..enjoy..each winter day.

-Hoo HAA

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Al's thoughts on cold weather.

Thank god Pacino has scripts because you can't write for shit! The first three words tells how completely retarded you are "Some one us"?? What does that even mean?

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Thank god Pacino has scripts because you can't write for shit! The first three words tells how completely retarded you are "Some one us"?? What does that even mean?
    I laughed.

Also, we have some serious snow falling right now in Montreal. Going to be at least 3-4 inches by the time this thing is done. But it's going to snow tomorrow as well.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

It's Al Pacino, did you expect perfect grammar? Have you not seen any of the bajillion movies he has played in? Hello?
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.