Thread: Anyone know any moms under 30? (Need help for a marketing project)

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Attention Anyone know any moms under 30? (Need help for a marketing project)

I am doing a project with P&G's Pampers brand and I need to get some market research from the demo. I can't really get any more specific than that due to my NDA, but if anyone has a wife/girlfriend, sister, etc and can ask them... it would be appreciated.

It's pretty simple, a CDA or consumer disclosure agreement must be signed and returned to me via mail and then there is the questionnaire. It is a light questionnaire, about 25 questions, and it really is just designed to give us the insights into what we are proposing (which is not exactly all spelled out in the questionnaire.) I would need to either schedule a time with them to talk from Friday through Sunday night or I could send the document and allow for them to do it at their leisure and just email it back to me. Requirements to participate are:

• Under 30 and a mom.
    • Neither she or anyone in her household are employed in a marketing or market research firm, marketing or market research department of a company, advertising agency, baby care manufacturer, graphic or package design firm, or a media company.

For completing the questionairre and mailing the signed CDA back to me, I'd mail back a coupon for a free jumbo pack of diapers. While it is with a company, I am still a student and this is a project done with other students so it should be pretty tame.

If anyone can help me out and PM me some contact info (email, phone or both), I would be in your debt. I need a about 5-10 more moms.

(Please keep the topic free of comments unless they pertain to this. I am all about the jokes, but not with this topic. Thanks.)

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Anyone know any moms under 30? (Need help for a marketing project)

All the moms I know don't need diapers anymore. Sorry bro.

MLB ERA

You just missed out, my sister just turned 30 recently and her youngest quit using diapers a year ago.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Are soon-to-be-moms eligible? As in, pregnant right now.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Hmm, I have to think about it DK. Some of our ideas wouldn't yet relate to her so the results I could include from her's would be inconclusive. I'll let you know though if I think I could make it work.

And thanks everyone.

Edit: Oh and it's preferable if the mom has a child 2 years old or under. And 30 years old is ok for the mom.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

I know 2. Would it be possible to send the survey to me and then I give it to them and mail it back to you?
    -Chris
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

What do you mean mail it back? Through email or direct mail? I really need the results so direct mail is probably not the best option. Message me though. If you are not comfortable in giving out their emails, maybe I could send the message to you and you could then forward to them.