Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please keep my family in your thoughts...

MLB ERA

Re: Please keep my family in your thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    A little update....

his ****ing ****, alcoholic "girlfriend".... it looks like she ****ing hit him with his car while drunk, and dragged him and his leg along the road. Everyone, including me, has told him to get away from her for god knows how long now..... because she is toxic. He even knew it. It just looks like it's going to take this for him to finally realize it.

She's a ****ing freshman teacher too..... but at the least, if there is an investiation and it goes well, maybe she'll be put away so the **** scum cant drive drunk anymore. This is a person who drives drunk like we talk baseball here.

may she rot in one way or another
    Here ****ing here.

That's terrible nick...I mean you really need to take things in stride and just do what you can.

I have faith in you.

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    thank all of you guys for your thoughts and prayers... it means a lot to me. I'm trying my hardest to just stay calm and go through my daily routine, but it's really really hard. Every second something is just a constant reminder.... you almost feel guilty that it wasn't you it happened to.

Tomorrow he is supposed to be woken from the medical sleep and taken off of the breathing machine ... I'm probably off on a lot of this terminology, i'm getting all of the info from my mother who is getting it from other family members... but either way, once I actually get to see him it'll make things a lot easier.
    Dude, just focus on what you can do now...

Also, just a weird note that makes me think: I waited 2 hours outside of the local convenience store to get myself some cigarettes.

As I was waiting, some guy told me that my patience was sent from heaven...he was a nutter but he told me that patience and focus were really important and that they are always rewarded.

He told me to make sure I bought a lotto ticket.

Well, I bought one when I finally got in, and I won $50.

I'm totally serious right now. So being a little chain lettery, just be patient and do what you can, and I'm confident things will work out.

Good luck.

MLB ERA

Thank you so much for the kind words Dry. I know how things can be... life really is like a rollercoaster. My cousin's left leg has been amputated at this point. He is officially an amputee, and while he will recover to the extent he can, he also is going to need a lot of care for the rest of his life in more ways than one.

Life is weird though. He, along his long, crazy path to 30, wound up working with my little brother who has downs syndrome and became his care taker. I truly believe he was put in that situation for a reason... to prepare him, so to speak. I don't neccesarily no what I believe in anymore... but I do believe the world is always changing, and you just can't be ready for it, no matter what. As Aristotle once said.... the smartest men know nothing. Or something like that.

Also, a small update since I never really got back... just been way too hectic

We were way too quick to judge. His girlfriend had nothing to do with anything... other than maybe not being as much help as she could have been, but it's hard to blame her in a situation like that. He was infact hit by a black foreign car instantaneously as he stepped out of his vehicle while pulling off the express way. There is a lot of investiating going on right now and all I can do is hope they find the person.

But right now my thoughts are completely with him. He means the world to me.... he introduced me to all of his friends as his brother. Going forward, as far as I'm concerned he is my new older brother that I never had.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

wow, good luck Brady poppinga
    TBSL manager of the Washington Nationals 2010-present
    Former TSSL manager of the Washington Nationals 2019-2020 163-161 .501
    Former TSSL manager of the Toronto Blue Jays 2018-2019 record- 118-206 % .364
    Former CSSL manager of the San Fransisco giants 42-40 % .512

overall record 323-407 pct: .442

www.youtube.com/packersrock58
    christopher_stone_1@msn.com

MLB ERA

LMAO!!!! You just made my night, brewcrewrock..... I really love this forum. Thank you for that.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

awwww it was nothing, after all, i am a packers fan lol
    Last edited by brewcrewrock; 10-15-2008 at 12:04 PM. Reason: I suck
    TBSL manager of the Washington Nationals 2010-present
    Former TSSL manager of the Washington Nationals 2019-2020 163-161 .501
    Former TSSL manager of the Toronto Blue Jays 2018-2019 record- 118-206 % .364
    Former CSSL manager of the San Fransisco giants 42-40 % .512

overall record 323-407 pct: .442

www.youtube.com/packersrock58
    christopher_stone_1@msn.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12