Thread: 31 Best Horror Movies

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Movies 31 Best Horror Movies

31 Best Horror Movies of All Time - Inside Movies Blog

You have to click the white arrows to run through the little "picture book", aol.com is corny like that. Speaking of which, since it's on aol.com, it has the possibility of crashing.

And I do love #1
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 31 Best Horror Movies

the omen at 27 is terrible... much better than that. seriously... scream and the fly better than the omen? suck it aol.

evildead 2 getting a mention is a thumbs up... though also very low at 19, more like top ****in 5.

night of the living dead at 16 got a hearty LOL out of me. how is that not top 3. dawn of the dead at 8 is DAMNED sweet... zombies in a ****in mall, who can argue... but its not better than night.

i was always more of a fan of halloween 2 than halloween, but cant argue too much. id go exorcist, tcm, night, halloween + 2, the omen, evildead + 2, in that order. the thing is damned sweet too... the sixth sense sucked though, had no business being where it was.

nothing wrong with psycho by the way, but its not better than my top 6. id even put the thing over psycho, then maybe bring psycho in at 8. shining was kinda meh... it was solid but... it was meh. top 15, top 20, i guess.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 31 Best Horror Movies

Jeff Goldblum is horrifying though.
    It's.. Jeff Goldblum..

rawrrr, naw your ears off
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.