Thread: Interview Question

MLB ERA

Question Interview Question

Well some what of a interview question.

On Saturday I had a interview at a new night club opening up in my town, the interview went well I think, he said he was going to call candidates for a second interview, and he said he would like me to interview me again(second interview) he said to call him on Weds/Thurs I called him yesterday twice on his cell phone because first time I didn't get a chance to leave him a message, left him a message, he hasn't called me back, he also told me last week that he would call me for an interview(the Saturday interview) he didn't, I was proactive and called him, he said he was busy and so I'm thinking he's busy again, so my question should I call him again later today? Or am I being "annoying" by calling so much?

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Interview Question

If you already left a message, I wouldn't call him again today. I'd call him tomorrow morning, state that you recall that interviews were set to be on Saturday and that you would really appreciate speaking with him to arrange a time if he wanted to speak to you for a second interview.