MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Sweet Sixteen (Peavy Regional) - 1) HollywoodLeo vs 4) nick

Will nick get a last second boost?
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Al sends his regards, he'd vote for Leo. He loves a man that has the gumption to call out the RZwithoutanA
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash View Post
    Recent troubling developments prompt me to revisit a subject I've discussed in the past: Browntown653 and his plan to pooh-pooh the reams of solid evidence pointing to the existence and operation of a morbid coterie of fanaticism. The rest of this letter is focused exclusively on Browntown653, not because I harbor any ill-will towards him but because somebody has to reveal the nature and activity of his habitués and expose their inner contexts as well as their ultimate final aims. That somebody can be you. In any case, Browntown653 used to be a major proponent of totalitarianism. Nowadays, he's putting all of his support behind pauperism. As they say, plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. I respect his holier-than-thou attitudes, although mankind, with all of its accumulated knowledge, wonderful machines, scientific methods, and material power, still has much to fear from crafty peculators like him, and everyone with half a brain understands that. I, for one, fear the shallow orthodoxies of Browntown653's jejune form of isolationism. Think about it, and I'm sure you'll agree with me.

There are two flaws with Browntown653's causeries: 1) this theme is stated in one form or another in every one of Man's great religions, and 2) this is not the place to develop that subject. It demands many pages of analysis, which I can't spare in this letter. Instead, I'll just state the key point, which is that Browntown653 seizes every opportunity to embark on wholesale torture and slaughter of innocent civilians. I cannot believe this colossal clownishness. Any sane person knows that I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes people like Browntown653 want to evoke a misdirected response to genuine unresolved grievances. Pardon my coarse language, but Browntown653 had promised us liberty, equality, and fraternity. Instead, he gave us favoritism, separatism, and despotism. I suppose we should have seen that coming, especially since Browntown653 is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Browntown653 and a pigeon is that Browntown653 intends to make us too confused, demoralized, and disunited to put up an effective opposition to his stances. That's why Browntown653 doesn't want us to take personal action and investigate the development of Chekism as a concept. He would rather we settle for the meatless bone of masochism.

From a public-policy perspective, we must soon make one of the most momentous decisions in history. We must decide whether to let Browntown653 strap us down with a network of rules and regulations or, alternatively, whether we should tell it like it is. Upon this decision rests the stability of society and the future peace of the world. My view on this decision is that if Browntown653 honestly believes that some of my points are not valid, I would love to get some specific feedback from him. Did you hear what he recently said about unilateralism? Never before has an evil energumen so cleverly hidden in plain sight his intention to toss quaint concepts like decency, fairness, and rational debate out the window.

Browntown653's a financial predator who preys on the elderly, the gullible, and the vulnerable. He seeks their assets to support his own lavish lifestyle. Keep that in mind while I state the following: I obviously dislike Browntown653. Likes or dislikes, however, are irrelevant to observed facts, such as that this makes me fearful that I might someday find myself in the crosshairs of Browntown653's unbalanced vituperations. (To be honest, though, it wouldn't be the first time.)

From what I know of Browntown653's prognoses, he is saying essentially three things:

1. Big emotions come from big words.
    2. It's perfectly safe to drink and drive.
    3. Once he has approved of something it can't possibly be gloomy.

Obviously, all three of these are clearly unpatriotic. I wonder what would happen if Browntown653 really did undermine everyone's capacity to see, or change, the world as a whole. There's a spooky thought.

When I first heard about Browntown653's precepts, I dismissed them as merely shiftless. But when I later learned that he wants me to die an agonizing death, be given no burial place, and have my soul chased by demons in Gehenna from one room to another for all eternity and more, I realized that if Browntown653 doesn't realize that it's generally considered bad style to rely on the psychological effects of terror to magnify the localized effects of his metanarratives so that, like a stone hurled into a pool of water, shock waves ripple from the epicenter of Browntown653's attacks to the furthest reaches of the Earth, then Browntown653 should read one of the many self-help books on the subject. I recommend he buy one with big print and lots of pictures. Maybe then Browntown653 will grasp the concept that each rung on the ladder of absolutism is a crisis of some kind. Each crisis supplies an excuse for Browntown653 to regulate Fabianism. That is the standard process by which uncompromising astrologers exert more and more control over other individuals.

Because Browntown653 wasn't listening when I said this before, I'm forced to repeat myself: I call upon Browntown653 to stop his oppression, lies, immorality, and debauchery. I call upon him to be a man of manners, principles, honour, and purity. And finally, I call upon him to forgo his desire to provide support to backwards banana republics and their insane dictators. In theory, he needs some serious professional help. But in reality, his self-fulfilling prophecies symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion -- extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom.

To put it another way, Browntown653 contends that we can change the truth if we don't like it the way it is and that, therefore, he can blame those who have no power to change the current direction of events and get away with it. This bizarre pattern of thinking leads to strange conclusions. For example, it convinces unambitious pantywaists (as distinct from the revolting boneheads who prefer to chirrup while hopping from cloud to cloud in Nephelococcygia) that it's okay for Browntown653 to indulge his every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole. In reality, contrariwise, Browntown653 has been doing "in-depth research" (whatever he thinks that means) to prove that the only way to expand one's mind is with drugs -- or maybe even chocolate. I should mention that I've been doing some research of my own. So far, I've "discovered" that Browntown653's publicity stunts emphasize the formation of small units of callous allies that can avoid detection by authorities, strike quickly and disperse, and, to some extent, conceal information and, occasionally, blatantly lie. But the problems with Browntown653's programs of Gleichschaltung don't end there.

Browntown653 hates people who have huge supplies of the things he lacks. What he lacks the most is common sense, which underlies my point that Browntown653 wants to concoct a version of reality that fully contradicts real life. Such intolerance is felt by all people, from every background.

Even though supposedly distancing himself from presumptuous, unstable imbeciles, Browntown653 has really not changed his spots at all. Perhaps it sounds like stating the obvious to say that he operates on an international scale to thrust all of us into scenarios rife with personal animosities and petty resentments. It's only fitting, therefore, that we, too, work on an international scale, but to build a true community of spirit and purpose based on mutual respect and caring. He is hooked on designer victimology but fails to notice the real victims: the entire next generation. If one believes statements like, "Browntown653 is a man of peace," one is, in effect, supporting foolhardy franions. As I conclude this letter, let me remind you that my goal in writing it was not only to fight the warped, distorted, misshapen, unwholesome monstrosity that Browntown653's ramblings have become. I sought also to use this letter as a means to find more constructive contexts in which to work toward resolving conflicts.
    **** you and everything you stand for.

MLB ERA

10-9 Leo moves on!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Well that'll hurt his ego, and Canada's curling team.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Pulled it off in the end!
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA

Damn good battle there. The Leo/Zito match should and will be epic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123