Thread: DC's turn to make hundreds of movies.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Movies DC's turn to make hundreds of movies.

Now I know why I like Marvel more. I have ZERO interest in a Wonder Woman or Green Lantern movie, the Justice League film doesn't sound promising.

Variety talked to Warner Bros. Pictures President and Chief Operating Officer Alan Horn, Production President Jeff Robinov and Gregory Noveck, Senior VP of Creative Affairs for DC Comics about the challenges of turning more DC properties into movies besides just the "Batman" and "Superman" franchises. Here are a few clips from the article:

Warners and DC (both Time Warner entities) have labored in vain over another Superman, and launches for Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Arrow and Green Lantern. It's maddening for fans as rival Marvel Comics has successfully begun financing its own slate of pics, first with "Iron Man," then a reboot of "The Incredible Hulk" this summer.

That could soon change, as Warners is readying to revamp how DC's properties are developed -- changes that could be announced within the next month.

Check out the full article here which talks about how the "Justice League" movie and a third Christopher Nolan-directed Batman movie as well.

But I am all for another Nolan Batman film and an amped up Superman film (like one with some damn fighting!)

WB taps into ties at DC Comics - Entertainment News, Film News, Media - Variety
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Re: DC's turn to make hundreds of movies.

A Flash and Aquaman movie could be good if they ae done right. The rest? ehhhhhh.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I've never really followed Aquaman and don't really know his story. What's the deal with him? Does he spend his time in the water and fight fish? What are his superpowers, swimming fast?

MLB ERA

No, he communicates with the fish, and uses them to defeat evil doers