Thread: Sports Handicapper Extraordinaire

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

YouTube Sports Handicapper Extraordinaire

Ok, first I want to tell you who this guy is. I just met him from a sports handicapping website where they monitor several handicappers on a daily basis. This guy sends his picks to the creator of said website and those picks are recorded every night. I started watching this guy about a month ago. I watched every handicapper on that site. And this guy was without a doubt the best. He has won bankroll of the week honors 4 out of the last 5 weeks. We are talking big dollars.

He is 66-32 over the last 6 weeks! Good for $8,920. In 6 weeks! I decided to pay for a weekly package at $50 to ride his picks for a week. My bankroll started at $300 and I am now at $1100. That $50 weekly package I bought was a waste, only because a few days later I decided this was extremely valuable. This dude has a package for the rest of 2008 for only $300! So, I bought it and as you can see, it has payed for itself already.

Unreal! Seriously ridiculous. So anyhow, for the gamblers out there. This video is for you.

WARNING SOME HARSH LANGUAGE
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXYjkH_sKRs"]
    Code:
    [/URL]YouTube - BobbyClarkeSports 08/06/2008[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXYjkH_sKRs"]
    [/ame]

If you like what you see, check out BobbyClarkeSports.com

And no, this is not spam. This is not another message board or anything. I just wanted to show you guys that there are real handicappers out there helping us out. Forget Brandon Lang and Stu Feiner and Steve Budin. This guy isn't out to get famous. He is out to make money and help us get there with him. Trust me, I talk to him every day and watch the games while talking to him every night. The guy is passionate about baseball and he knows what he is doing. Check him out.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: Sports Handicapper Extraordinaire

Oh yeah, check out the song at the end too! Remember WWF?