Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you love about this board?

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by aTrUeCUBsFaN
    Nice people, fans of all teams, random silly threads like what's in your wallet and random games, people who make great avatars, banners, and signature pictures (thanks element for mine).

no kidding, "people who make great avtars, banner etc..."

lol "random silly thread, and random games"

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor
    Steak and the A's fans, they're my hero
    Thanks, Taylor. I appreciate the compliment.

AA ERA
    There are lot of things to love about this board. For one thing, I love reading everyone opinion's on sports. I tend to read every team's board just to enjoy reading their opinion. The Twins board is one of my favorites as we get lot of intelligent posters. I just love talking Twins baseball with the Twins fans and the visitors that post there.

This board is special because there are lot of intelligent posters here. They are well verse on the subjects and they write great takes. Very fun to read. Great posters is what makes a message board success and the reason why this board is a success is because of the posters here. I tell you what. I get more insights and great opinions from posters here than I do listening to sports radio in NYC.

I enjoy reading patriot's unique take on sports and life which is another reason why I like here.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    There are lot of things to love about this board. For one thing, I love reading everyone opinion's on sports. I tend to read every team's board just to enjoy reading their opinion. The Twins board is one of my favorites as we get lot of intelligent posters. I just love talking Twins baseball with the Twins fans and the visitors that post there.

This board is special because there are lot of intelligent posters here. They are well verse on the subjects and they write great takes. Very fun to read. Great posters is what makes a message board success and the reason why this board is a success is because of the posters here. I tell you what. I get more insights and great opinions from posters here than I do listening to sports radio in NYC.

I enjoy reading patriot's unique take on sports and life which is another reason why I like here.

very true. They alot of intelligent posters here.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    I just love evryone here and feel the same way as most of you have shared. I got turned on to it by the "quality" of Reds posting. Then I really started to enjoy the overall laughter I get from some of the topics made and funny way people look at things. I love seeing a different way of viewing things and you guys/gals supply that to me.

With a little humility, I also have to admit that I have learned quite a bit from the posters on this board. Whether it be baseball related or computer related. Also love to see new faces get attracted to the insight that we all share. And as Steak said, I learn a lot more about what is really going on with a lot of teams outside of what Sportscenter will tell you.

Great topic 777!

I also love the fact that everyone knows everyone. For me, that's the type of board I'd rather post on, as compared to FanHome (or the Insiders..no, wait, they're theScout now), which has thousands of posters and half the people don't know what they're talking about. I simply love the fact that there are no trolls here.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Rookie ERA
    When I first signed up my fellow Reds fans and a couple of others gave me full welcomes and I really appreciated it. I didn't have time to post the first 2 or 3 days because I was busy with ball camp but I am back and will post alot. We have great people at this board and really cool Reds fans I enjoy posting in the Reds forum, the clubhouse and Other sports forum. Also wanna thank mission for my awesome Jr. sig and Element he makes great sigs too.

S3F is awesome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12