25. You may not vote on this poll
  • yay

3 12.00%
  • yay-but only if the woman is hot

14 56.00%
  • nay

8 32.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breastfeeding in public, yay or nay?

MLB ERA
    Ditto.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Yeah, but you guys are being selfish in regards to the baby.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

AAA ERA
    Grossest thing ever, take it in the bathroom.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I'm actually quite surprised that this poll has gotten two "no" votes from two of the female posters on the board. I would have thought that they would have gone the feminist way and vouched for the rights of the woman ... or whatever.

But I guess it's basically the same thing as me not being able to whip out my dick in public and piss in a bottle. I mean, I could, but what would everyone's reaction be?

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    but what would everyone's reaction be?
    These nice men in the white coats are going to take you away to a happy place Kash, now just don't struggle while we put the handcuffs on. Did I say handcuffs? I meant shiny bracelets.

MLB ERA
    Look.... I'm a father of 2... there is nothing wrong with this... it's not like most moms are whipping out a tit to just sit out there.... most discretely feed with a blanket over the kid and breast.... this is a natural thing, not perverse

And if you are getting turned on my a lactating, breastfeeding tit with a child attached, you have a serious problem

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    I'm actually quite surprised that this poll has gotten two "no" votes from two of the female posters on the board. I would have thought that they would have gone the feminist way and vouched for the rights of the woman ... or whatever.

But I guess it's basically the same thing as me not being able to whip out my dick in public and piss in a bottle. I mean, I could, but what would everyone's reaction be?
    I really don't give a flying flock either way. It's as natural a thing as whipping yer dick out, just not illegal.....peeing in a bottle now is another completely different story..... :p

Here is what is worse than whipping out either a tit or dick......some booger picking moron, picking his nose while driving in his car. Have you seen these morons? It's like they think they are the only ones on the road and digging for gold up the nostrils. I mean some guys really get into it. I always honk at them and stick my finger up my nose at them. One time I was driving to work in the early morning on the freeway and some moron was jacking off and trying to get me to help him out.......eeewwwww.......
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

I think some women do it just to flaunt their stuff, or to force "Hey, look at me! I'm a Mommy! Aren't I special!" in your face. To that, I say "If you have to feed your baby, take your husband elsewhere!". :p

Richmond, VA......finally a man with a home
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by bipster
    I vote for yay, but only if she is hot.....but, what do I know. I am just a male chauvenist pig
    For the record, I really don't care either way

OK, you guys got me. I was trying to be reasonable, but everyone knows I wanna see them nice lookin titties. So, there ya go.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA
    just be discreet. whipping it out without any kind of discretion is kinda nasty, but as long as they are discreet, i really couldnt care less.
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12