Thread: LOST: Season 4 Finale Discussion ("There's No Place Like Home, Parts 1, 2 & 3")

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

TV LOST: Season 4 Finale Discussion ("There's No Place Like Home, Parts 1, 2 & 3")

SPOILER CITY
    LOST: Season 4 Finale Discussion ("There's No Place Like Home, Parts 1, 2 & 3")Spoilers - Watch yourself!
    LOST: Season 4 Finale Discussion ("There's No Place Like Home, Parts 1, 2 & 3")Spoilers - What are you doing?
    LOST: Season 4 Finale Discussion ("There's No Place Like Home, Parts 1, 2 & 3")Spoilers - It's dangerous, be more careful. Where's your mother? Does she know the risk you are putting yourself in?

Alright so on Thursday, LOST yet again totally ****ed with our mind's again and we loved every second of it. There is so many unanswered questions and twists that occurred that next season has a totally different outlook.

This is that discussion. Again, avoid this thread like a medieval plague if you have yet to see it.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: LOST: Season 4 Finale Discussion ("There's No Place Like Home, Parts 1, 2 & 3")

LOST: Season 4 Finale Discussion ("There's No Place Like Home, Parts 1, 2 & 3")At what point did you figure out what happened to Desmond and the pilot, seeing as how they survived the heli crash but were not apart of Oceanic and what not?
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Re: LOST: Season 4 Finale Discussion ("There's No Place Like Home, Parts 1, 2 & 3")

LOST: Season 4 Finale Discussion ("There's No Place Like Home, Parts 1, 2 & 3")When I saw Penny. That was awesome.

Great episode!!

MLB ERA

Is Sun going to be a villain now? I can't say for sure, but you have to admit that it's a possibility now after the scene with her & Widmore. Would she sell out Desmond & the Losties (cool band name, by the way)? Maybe she blames Jack for Jin's death (?). This series is amazing.