Thread: cyber bullies...could this be you?

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

cyber bullies...could this be you?

argh...well that didn't work...(the video link)

basically,

'Cyber-bullying' a growing concern
    June 3: Canadian teens are using the Internet to carry out a cruel campaign known as “cyber-bullying.”

a new form of bullying...kids making websites saying bad things about other kids and such. oh teh interweb drama...amazing what technology allows people to do, huh?

MLB ERA
    yea really that is sad.

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    There was a story in the news a couple of weeks ago about a teen who had committed suicide due to encouragement from cyber-bullies on the net. They were not only bullying him at school but on the net as well. His parents said that they wished they had paid more attention to his computer habits.....duh!
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

Oh no, I'm gonna go slash my wrists because Dunes neg repped me a while back.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    well, make sure you use something sharp and not a butter knife...got do it right, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    argh...well that didn't work...(the video link)

basically,

'Cyber-bullying' a growing concern
    June 3: Canadian teens are using the Internet to carry out a cruel campaign known as “cyber-bullying.”

a new form of bullying...kids making websites saying bad things about other kids and such. oh teh interweb drama...amazing what technology allows people to do, huh?
    I've been hearing more and more about this as of lately. If it's only a website, and your not being bullied aka harrased through instant messenger, then there is not much to be done. Just ignore the website, some kids will just grow up and learn that what other people say really doesn't mean shit.