Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Game/Computer game thread

AA ERA
    http://news.gaminghorizon.com/media2...6860.1280.html

I just hope it is incomplete. Missing some games like Tecmo Football . Still though this is amazing if it's true and free. So many gaming hours on classic games and not paying for them!
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

MLB ERA
    It would be very amazing if it is free. Also that would help them compete against Sony or Microsoft. And man that is going to be fun d/l old classic games

btw thankx for the link awful

what game systems does eveyone want/looking foward to? Well by now you should I have guessed that Im very much loooking foward to Nintendo's Revolution. Its going to be sweet. I aslo badly want the Nintendo DS.

I.Want.Revolution.

MLB ERA
    yea so do i. Im not going to get either the XBOX360(which looks the worse IMO) or PS3(looks the coolest 2nd to the Rebolution). Another reason, I want the Rev, is becasue I can play my Game Cube games on, and I can d/l old classic games from the previous systems.

MLB ERA
    ps3 will blow everything out of the water
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettochild
    ps3 will blow everything out of the water
    ha yea right, Nintendo will dominate!!!

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by 777rak
    ha yea right, Nintendo will dominate!!!
    Not a chance. They even announced they won't be supporting HD games. That means no shot at all at winning the market.

PS3 is still my pick to win the market because they are the premier name still and will likely have better hardware. Still too early to tell for sure though. Going to be really close between PS3 and 360.

I personally will probably get a PS3 and a Revolution before it is all said and done. Not sure I will get a PS3 when it comes or wait a while. I don't have near the TV to display amazing graphics and make a difference now, so I don't care as much about that.
    I aim to try

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by awefullspellare
    Not a chance. They even announced they won't be supporting HD games. That means no shot at all at winning the market.

PS3 is still my pick to win the market because they are the premier name still and will likely have better hardware. Still too early to tell for sure though. Going to be really close between PS3 and 360.

I personally will probably get a PS3 and a Revolution before it is all said and done. Not sure I will get a PS3 when it comes or wait a while. I don't have near the TV to display amazing graphics and make a difference now, so I don't care as much about that.

360 looks out right ugly. And plus Nintendo hasn't revealed all the specs about teh Rev. So Im sure they have somthing great, its just we dont know about it.

What was your first game system everyone?

For me, it was Game Boy

AA ERA
    360 looks out right ugly. And plus Nintendo hasn't revealed all the specs about teh Rev. So Im sure they have somthing great, its just we dont know about it.

What was your first game system everyone?

For me, it was Game Boy
    To me Revolution is ugliest. Not great looking at all, just kinda plain. 360 is pretty good looking. Sleek, sexy, very futurisitc. PS3 looks the best to me. Very sexy, sleek and high tech.

Regarding the specs, I doubt there will be anything too big anounced. We have seen most of the specs and there isn't anything too spectacular. It will be way behind 360 and PS3 in regards to hardware, and without suport for HD, you know it's not aiming to be as high tech. There is no revolutionary hardware news coming for Revolution. There main thing is this downloadable game thing, which for me is a system seller.

My first game system was a Game Boy Color, I think. Got a PS1 and a N64 about the same time too. Actually PS1 was my uncles .
    I aim to try

MLB ERA
    ok all what video games/computer games do you have?

GCN: Pac Man, MVP 2005, Mario kart Double Dash, Mario Golf, Super Smash Brother Meele

PC Lord Of The Rings Battle For MiddelEarth, Command and Conquer Generals

AA ERA
    ok all what video games/computer games do you have?

GCN: Pac Man, MVP 2005, Mario kart Double Dash, Mario Golf, Super Smash Brother Meele

PC Lord Of The Rings Battle For MiddelEarth, Command and Conquer Generals
    PS2:ATV Offroad fury 2, Crazy Taxi, ESPN MLS Extratime, High Heat 2004, Madden 2004, NASCAR Thunder 2004, NBA Live 2005, NBA Street 2, NCAA Football 2004, NCAA Football 2005, NFL Street, NHL 2001, Star Wars Bounty Hunters
    XBOX:Crimson Skies
    PS1:Triple Play 2000, though I'm sure I have more somewhere.

PC-A FRICKING TON, but none that recent.
    I aim to try

I think the Revolution looks the nicest of the three. It's so simple, many colors and it's very small. If it's cheaper then $200 I might just buy it when it comes out.

MLB ERA
    alright what games do you all want?

DS: Mario Kart DS, Advance Wars: Dual Strike,Animal Crossing DS,Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones(GBA),Metroid Prime: Hunters,New Super Mario Bros, Pokemon Diamond/Peral

GCN: Battalion Wars,The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

PC: Star Wars Empire at War, Civilization IV

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by PacMan
    I think the Revolution looks the nicest of the three. It's so simple, many colors and it's very small. If it's cheaper then $200 I might just buy it when it comes out.

very very true!!!!! Yea I also would wana get if its cheaper, which most likely it will be.

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by PacMan
    From the pics I have seen it's very simple and small, but the colors are kinda blah to me. But to each his own.

Price will be a huge thing for the Revolution.
    I aim to try

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast