Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ***The Official New Rap Songs Thread***

MLB ERA

***The Official New Rap Songs Thread***

Any body know some good ones? I usually get them from, www.power106.fm. But it seems like they aren't coming out with any songs lately. Any body got any ?
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    If I ever need a Rap song, I go to www.ohhla.com and check out the Top 30 requested.

RadioandRecords.com has a Top 50 chart for all sorts of music, if you use a file download service you can check out pretty much any of them out.

Rap songs? Rap isn't music.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Back by popular demand whalberg11's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo

not a big rap guy here either

but check out Kanye West-College Dropout

Got some great tracks on there

AA ERA
    Don't post that crap in here. It's like lighting a match while sitting on a hay stack. This is their thread, let them have it.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

MLB ERA
    I think it was The NFL Forums where we had a big argument about this kind of stuff. Hammer probably recalls that.

It's not; it's a bunch of fags talking slowly (and meaninglessly) to bad beats consisting of a guy beating on a drum...

not to be confused with hip hop. Hip hop is a cultural movement that began among urban African American and Latino youth in Jamaica in the 1920s and has since spread around the world. The four main elements of hip hop are MCing, DJing, graffiti, and b-boying/b-girling a.k.a. breakdancing (improper). Some consider beatboxing the fifth element of hip hop; others might add political activism, hip hop fashion, hip hop slang, double dutching (an urban form of rope skipping) or other elements as important facets of hip hop. The term has since come to be a synonym for hip hop music and rap to mainstream audiences. They are not, however, interchangeable—rapping (MCing) is the vocal expression of lyrics in sync to a rhythm beneath it; along with DJing, rapping is a part of hip hop music.

AA ERA
    I don't care if it isn't music, it will start a debate and this thread isn't for a debate, it's so that they can post new rap songs they like.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

MLB ERA
    Check out Common's CD, Be, for some good new rap music. That's my favorite CD at the moment. If you're into the Kanye West/Mos Def/Talib Kweli clique, then you'll like this CD.

MLB ERA
    Thanks Witlon!
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA
    It's not; it's a bunch of fags talking slowly (and meaninglessly) to bad beats consisting of a guy beating on a drum...

not to be confused with hip hop. Hip hop is a cultural movement that began among urban African American and Latino youth in Jamaica in the 1920s and has since spread around the world. The four main elements of hip hop are MCing, DJing, graffiti, and b-boying/b-girling a.k.a. breakdancing (improper). Some consider beatboxing the fifth element of hip hop; others might add political activism, hip hop fashion, hip hop slang, double dutching (an urban form of rope skipping) or other elements as important facets of hip hop. The term has since come to be a synonym for hip hop music and rap to mainstream audiences. They are not, however, interchangeable—rapping (MCing) is the vocal expression of lyrics in sync to a rhythm beneath it; along with DJing, rapping is a part of hip hop music.
    Nice to see you've found use of the copy and paste technique. I am so proud.

Honestly, you can dumb anything down to make it sound stupid. Baseball is just men in tights swinging a stick. Basketball is just a ball going through a hoop. Racing is just cars going in a circle. Rock is just screaming over instruments. Of course, I disagree with all those statements but I am just getting my point across. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone else doesn't either.

MLB ERA
    Great post man! Plus rep for you.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

I dont like it because it's not MUSIC. It's shit.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Dont you guys remember the last time we brought this crap up. I wont begin another flamethrower arguement like the 2 previous times. Thats like me saying Screamo isnt music. and this is shit.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    dj assault-ass n titties

//edit snoop dogg-gin n juice

KEEP IT REEL YO
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast