Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: ***The Official New Rap Songs Thread***

MLB ERA
    if you guys could, check out this guy i know. he raps, he's pretty good. he started out battling out on my gaming forum (it was pretty tight, if anyone wants i'll upload the whole discog...crazy shit in there) now he's going underground and he's got a myspace up.

http://www.myspace.com/shock3

check em out
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

I doubt many people like him becuase he's mainstream but Young Jeezy is actually pretty decent. I usually don't give mainstream rappers much of a chance. But he's got a few good songs.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    It's good. I downloaded it 2 weeks ago and still listen to it. My only problem is there aren't enough Wu appearances. Other than that, it's pretty good. It doesn't compare to Grandmasters, which I love. I would buy that, but my cash flow is running thin and I just bought Blackalicious "The Craft" not too long ago. I try to space out my purchases.

I usually feel the same away about Wu appearances, but Gza is one I don't mind to hear more from sometimes they go overboard. Actually I thought his last album had too many guests and not enough Gza on it. I've been listening to it but it's lost in a 3 CD shuffle with the official release of the PE album and I picked up Rev Run's solo as well. I got like 14-15 hours of driving next weekend so I'm sure they all will get plenty of play.

MLB ERA
    Changing gears a little bit....

I just watched the video for Linkin Park and Jay-Z doing Numb/Encore. I like Numb. I don't know if I've ever heard Encore before and if I have, it's proabably just been background noise. Anyway, when I first heard about LP & JZ doing this little EP earlier this year all I could think was "gimmick". I've heard a couple of the tunes, but not this one yet. To me, they kinda actually work together.

I dunno.. am I the only one?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I was pretty impressed with the improvement of Juelz Santana. But im waiting for Talib Kweli come out with another CD. dammit.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678