Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: ***The Official New Rap Songs Thread***

http://www.spoiltvictorianchild.co.uk/

Sweet Run DMC megamix can be downloaded there. You just have to scroll down the page a little bit and you can't miss it, well unless you have no idea what Run DMC looks like.

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Killah Sith
    http://www.spoiltvictorianchild.co.uk/

Sweet Run DMC megamix can be downloaded there. You just have to scroll down the page a little bit and you can't miss it, well unless you have no idea what Run DMC looks like.
    Pretty sweet for sure.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

Where is a good spot to download some jams? Especially old school and from the mid to late 80's.

MLB ERA
    No clue.

When I want to download a bootleg or a mixtape, I usually hit up Boxden.com, but for old school tunage, I can't really help ya there.

I don't really mess around with P2P any more. Shit has ****ed up my hard drive way too many times. Very unreliable, as well.

I've had some better luck lately when I tried it, but when I listen to the old school station on direct tv I've had bad luck finding it on Soulseek, which is usually very good. I haven't got my Itunes going yet either, which I need to do. I may check out that new Yahoo one, but I was hoping someone here knew of a good spot.

MLB ERA
    I never could get Soulseek to work for me.

iTunes is good I guess if you like paying for stuff you can get for free. I'm not sure if you can get rare albums off there or not. Would like to, cause the majority of good music coming out these days is off the indie labels.

MLB ERA
    Killah, did you catch PBS' Get Up, Stand Up: The Story of Pop and Protest last night? Was documentary narrated by your boy Chuck. Was a very good watch. They'll probably replay it again this month. I might try to tape that next time I see it on.

Damn, I didn't know it was on again last night. I watched part of it Wednesday night. I want to watch the whole thing though since I just caught a little bit about PE and only part of Bob Marley. I'm sure the whole thing was interesting.

MLB ERA
    These new Joe Budden songs are nuts.

Hov needs to get off his ass and promote the hell out of Budden's next project.. if it ever comes out. I love Def Jam and Jay-Z to death for getting Left Jam and The Roots on board but they always **** over their artists. Just look at Joe Budden & DMX this year.

Not new rap but I got/ordered 10 CD's today.
    1.) Dr. Dre- The Chronic

2.) Deltron 3030-Deltron 3030

3.) Bone Thugz n Harmony-E Eternal 99

4.) Snoop Dogg-Doggystyle

5.) Blackalicious-Blazing Arrow

6.)A Tribe Called Quest-The Low End Theory

7.) Nas-Illmatic

8.) NWA-Strait Outta Compton

9.) Public Enemy-It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back

10.)Wu-Tang Clan-36 Chambers (Enter the Wu-Tang)

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Optimist
    Not new rap but I got/ordered 10 CD's today.
    1.) Dr. Dre- The Chronic

2.) Deltron 3030-Deltron 3030

3.) Bone Thugz n Harmony-E Eternal 99

4.) Snoop Dogg-Doggystyle

5.) Blackalicious-Blazing Arrow

6.)A Tribe Called Quest-The Low End Theory

7.) Nas-Illmatic

8.) NWA-Strait Outta Compton

9.) Public Enemy-It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back

10.)Wu-Tang Clan-36 Chambers (Enter the Wu-Tang)
    Great music.

Speaking of Blackalicious, their new one is great. The Craft. Not as good as Blazing Arrow, but it might be the best album of this year.

FYI, Del had some appearances on the Wu-Tang Clan Meets Indie Culture CD that came out this month.

MF Doom meets Dangermouse on Danger Doom is pretty incredible, as well. The Adult Swim skits are hilarious.

"Meatwad sucks"

Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    Great music.

Speaking of Blackalicious, their new one is great. The Craft. Not as good as Blazing Arrow, but it might be the best album of this year.

FYI, Del had some appearances on the Wu-Tang Clan Meets Indie Culture CD that came out this month.

MF Doom meets Dangermouse on Danger Doom is pretty incredible, as well. The Adult Swim skits are hilarious.

"Meatwad sucks"
    I was trying to pick all these up today but I could only find the two PE CD's and NWA for a decent price. Had to order the rest of Amazon. Hopefully they'll be here before i leave to vegas for a baseball tournament.

I got DJ Muggs vs. Gza "The Grandmasters" today and after one listen I have to say it's good.

Hopefully next week I can pick up the new PE with the DVD along with Run's new album "Distortion." It's only 23 minutes long but I heard it's a great 23 minutes.

How is that Wu-Tang Clan Meets Indie Culture CD Atlien?

Guys...who the **** is Mike Jones?
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Killah Sith
    I got DJ Muggs vs. Gza "The Grandmasters" today and after one listen I have to say it's good.

Hopefully next week I can pick up the new PE with the DVD along with Run's new album "Distortion." It's only 23 minutes long but I heard it's a great 23 minutes.

How is that Wu-Tang Clan Meets Indie Culture CD Atlien?
    It's good. I downloaded it 2 weeks ago and still listen to it. My only problem is there aren't enough Wu appearances. Other than that, it's pretty good. It doesn't compare to Grandmasters, which I love. I would buy that, but my cash flow is running thin and I just bought Blackalicious "The Craft" not too long ago. I try to space out my purchases.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast