2. NEW WHIRL ODOR (3:24)- Produced by Johnny Juice
    3. BRING THAT BEAT BACK (4:17)- Produced by Abnormal
    4. 66.6 STRIKES AGAIN (1:45)- Produced by C-Doc
    5. MKLVFKWR (3:19)- Produced by Moby
    6. WHAT A FOOL BELIEVES (3:00)- Produced by Professor Griff
    7. MAKES YOU BLIND (5:27)- Produced by Abnormal
    8. PREACHING TO THE QUIET (4:25)- Produced by Johnny Juice
    9. EITHER WE'RE TOGETHER OR WE AIN'T (1:38)- Produced by Johnny Juice
    10. REVOLUTION (DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS?) (4:19)- Featuring Vocals by Society and Professor Griff Produced by Professor Griff
    11. CHECK WHAT YOU'RE LISTENING TO (4:47)- Produced by DJ Lord
    12. AS LONG AS THE PEOPLE GOT SOMETHIN' TO SAY (3:19)- With Vocals by Professor Griff Produced by Professor Griff
    13. Y'ALL DON'T KNOW (4:01)- Vocals by Professor Griff Produced by Professor Griff
    14. EITHER YOU GET IT BY NOW OR YOU DON'T (1:16)- Produced by C-Doc
    15. SUPERMAN'S BLACK IN THE BUILDING (11:42)- Produced by C-Doc

Song #10 may go through a title change but that is the tracklisting given by C-Doc who as you can tell is a major contributer.

MLB ERA
    Judgement day must be near.

According to the TV commercial running on BET, Lil Kim's upcoming album, Naked Truth will get a 5 Mic Rating in Hip-Hop Magazine The Source.
    http://67.15.86.92/news.php3?id=1185

MLB ERA
    Killah, you weren't playing with the stuff about Public Enemy you were posting earlier. This is vintage P.E.. Chuck spitting over those old P.E. beats, great stuff. Bring That Beat Back is a great track.

No doubt. And Chuck supposedly recorded a song over the weekend about the Katrina situation, the lyrics of which I posted in the thread that got locked. I'm looking forward to that one too because I'm sure he came very passionate on that track and when that happens, the Hard Rhymer is untouchable.

MLB ERA
    Nas has a new joint on the streets off DJ Clue's upcoming mixtape.

Nas - Death Anniversary

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    Judgement day must be near.

http://67.15.86.92/news.php3?id=1185

Who give a shit about a magazine that has a "F" List Rapper as the editor that has a hard on for Eminem.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    Nas has a new joint on the streets off DJ Clue's upcoming mixtape.

Nas - Death Anniversary

Solid song.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Porter99
    Who give a shit about a magazine that has a "F" List Rapper as the editor that has a hard on for Eminem.
    Seriously.

I got no respect for the writers over at The Source & XXL. Back in the day, that used to be the first place you looked to see what was hot in the industry. Now, all they do is hype up these corporate puppets who have no lyrical talent whatsoever, just a catchy hook & a recycled drum loop. These music exec's found a formula to milk these one hit wonders, and that's what they're doing. Most of the people you hear on the radio today have ZERO staying power. 5 years from now, they won't be in the game anymore.

While on this topic, I got serious beef with BET. They need to remember what they stand for, and not promote these acts who just make themselves and their race look foolish. White people see idiots like 50 Cent runnin' around actin' a fool and that reflects bad on hip-hop. If BET was showing people like MF Doom, and some of these underground emcees who actually have lyrical talent and who actually don't act like ****ing retards.. Jeez man. [/rant]

MLB ERA
    Public Enemy - Hell No We Ain't Allright

http://www.impossebulls.com/

Mos Def also released a Katrina-related song this week, but it was so bad.. ain't even gonna post it.

You beat me to it ATLien. Now that is fast, he just recorded this less than a week ago.

MLB ERA
    Damn, every other day a hot album is coming out.

DJ Muggs vs. GZA - Grandmasters
    Cunninlynguists - A Piece Of Strange

Both are very good. 2005 is shaping up to be a very, very strong year.

I'm all jacked for that Gza joint now. The man can flow.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Killah Sith
    I'm all jacked for that Gza joint now. The man can flow.
    You aren't kidding. I was listening to Liquid Swords on my way home from the gym tonight, one of the best Wu solo releases which is saying alot. I think the fourth quarter of 2005 could be huge for the Clan. In October (I believe), GZA is releasing this. In November, Wu-Tang Meets Indie Culture comes out which is just a collaboration of the Clan with the Underground's finest emcees. And in December, Ghostface Killah is releasing his solo release Fishscale. Should be a big end of the year for the greatest hip-hop group of all-time.

I didn't know about the Ghostface solo due out. Ironman and Supreme Clientele are two of my favorites. I read somewhere he's teaming up with someone for an album, Trife maybe? I'm so out of the loop it's pathetic.

U-God has one coming out as well that I heard good things about.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Killah Sith
    I didn't know about the Ghostface solo due out. Ironman and Supreme Clientele are two of my favorites. I read somewhere he's teaming up with someone for an album, Trife maybe? I'm so out of the loop it's pathetic.

U-God has one coming out as well that I heard good things about.
    Yeah, U-God's advance/promo is floating around the internet. I've never been a fan of his, so I haven't bothered to download it. I believe Ghostface is collaborating with MF Doom.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast