Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Episode III

MLB ERA

Star Wars Episode III

Who here has seen this movie? I saw it, it was awesome!!!!!! R2-D2 is cool! For me alot of unanswered questions have been answered

Best movie out of those three new ones. What were your unanswered questions?
    LOVE THEE NOTRE DAME!

MLB ERA
    Do you believe the dialogue and acting, or lack thereof, was intentional or unintentional?

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    Do you believe the dialogue and acting, or lack thereof, was intentional or unintentional?
    Depends. It was intentional because Lucas sucked at writing it and doesn't know what good acting is, but it's unintentional because he didn't want it to be bad.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

MLB ERA
    Most of the acting was fine, save two or three scenes with Anakin ("ARGH DIE" 5 seconds pass "What have I done..." and "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO") and all romantic scenes ("YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART!!!!").

George Lucas sucks at writing and coaching and doesn't know shit about romance.

Most of the acting was solid besides those points, though.

MLB ERA
    Natalie Portman is a good actress, but in this series she was wasted. The writing was incredibly simplistic and boring, but I'm wondering if they did that on purpose to give a Comic Book feeling to the dialogue. I agree about the romantic scenes.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by aTrUeCUBsFaN
    Best movie out of those three new ones. What were your unanswered questions?

How did Anakin become Darth Vader, how did the Clones, become Stromtroopers, what happened to the twins.

MLB ERA
    Yeah that was a great movie. It was the best movie out of the three newest ones.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckFoston
    Yeah that was a great movie. It was the best movie out of the three newest ones.
    thats for sure, but I hope he makes more, like a pre-quel(SP) to Epi I, or maybe movies after 6, heck maybe he should even redo 4,5,6, just imagine, how much they would be/look, with all the spiecal effects now

The romance parts were lame, but the action parts were great.
    I think there might be more made, but probably not directed by Lucas.
    LOVE THEE NOTRE DAME!

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by aTrUeCUBsFaN
    The romance parts were lame, but the action parts were great.
    I think there will be more made, but probably not directed by Lucas.

cool more Star Wars, but who would direct them????

I changed will to might. I don't know, but I heard something about 7, 8, and 9. I never read books about Star Wars, I think I heard something about Lucas writing about 7, 8, and 9, but not going to direct them. They they will be written or written already, someone will probably get Lucas' permission to direct them if Lucas is not.
    LOVE THEE NOTRE DAME!

MLB ERA
    I hope he hes good(im guessing he will be) and i hope he directed the other ones or al least some

AA ERA
    Steven Speilberg will direct them, or so I have been told.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

MLB ERA
    George Lucas has plans for an episode 0, and loose plans for episodes 7 through 9.

Episode 0 will focus on Yoda (... yeah, that's a great choice there, let's follow the most annoying voice in the history of movies for THREE HOURS) and the formation of the Jedi Council.

Episodes 7 through 9 will focus upon Luke, Leia, and Han. Tentative plans for it is that Luke goes through the same internal struggles as Anakin did, which would be pretty stupid.

Frankly, I hope no new episodes are made, because there's no need to continue telling the Star Wars "legacy." There's been books written telling about the events surrounding somewhere in the realm of 50,000 years of Star Wars history, and frankly, that's good enough for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast