Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Super Tuesday

Re: Super Tuesday

The Democrats would make a horrible decision (as a party) if they put Clinton against McCain. The Democrats have a very rare opportunity this year, namely they have a great shot to pull over some disgruntled Republicans into, ideally, a Reagan-esque alliance that would last for a little while. Clinton would destroy any real chance of that. And if Clinton is the nominee, the Democrats may, yet again, grab defeat from the jaws of victory. She's too hawkish and untrustworthy in my view, and if she's the nom v. McCain, I may just not vote.

I'm pulling for Obama heavily at this point, and his thrashing this weekend in several races was great to see.

And Romney's such a damn fraud, that if he went against Clinton, I would have voted for Clinton easily, and I can't say that for any other Republican. There's a reason that he couldn't even win NH and failed to dominate Mass. It baffles me that anyone actually believes in Mittens. I guess that's what being a thousand miles away will get you. What a joke he actually is. He's the Hillary of the Republicans.

As for McCain, he did get extremely Bush-friendly a year or two ago, in spite of his reputation as the opposite of Bush. But at the very least, he has the perception of being truthful and reform minded, which should be enough to pull indies.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Re: Super Tuesday

Glad to see Obama do well this weekend. Rather see him get the Dem. nomination over Clinton.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234