Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm having a baby!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: I'm having a baby!

Hey thanks everyone! Everything is still going good right now. I am very psyched.

RockiesFan, Yeah we already have been going to this doctor here with all the problems we have been having. I would hate to have to go to another one after all the history we already have with this one. Thanks for the suggestion for sure though bro. I really appreciate it.

AA ERA

Well, it's been a while but I'm baaaack to Strike3Forums lol.. Just noticed this thread and wanted to congradulate you on having a child. Hope everything goes well!
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

How did I miss this?

Major congrats man, best of luck. I couldn't imagine having a kid.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Thank you guys very much.

Welcome back BoSox! Where you been?

AA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by redsrbetter View Post
    Thank you guys very much.

Welcome back BoSox! Where you been?
    I've had about the craziest year ever lol... So many different things going on in my life and things have finally begun to settle down. I decided to get back to some of the things I enjoyed and one of which was discussing baseball related events here at Strike3Forums, I'm certainly glad to be back!
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

good to have have you back BoSox34. I was wondering where you went and what was up. Good to have another member back in full force.

redsrbetter, get some rest, babies are the best event in one's life, but very exhausting.

Love your child like you do baseball, you will be awe some Dad. I am confident that you will love your child even more, but I want to give an example.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123