Thread: It's a screwed system

08 AL Cy Young: Cliff Lee Pronk48's Avatar
    Rookie ERA

It's a screwed system

It's a screwed system when a woman take's a mans child support payment and spends it on stuff like cigarettes, alcohol, designer jeans and tops, designer shoes, designer purses, getting her nails done, getting her hair done.

Isn't child support supposed to help support the child? Help pay rent/house payment, buy food, pay household bills, pay for the kid's clothes, co-pays for the kid's medical appointments, pay for school supplies, and even toys?

In Lorain County, Ohio the receiver of child support doesn't get it in check or cash form. They get it on a prepay debit card that cannot be used at an ATM. At work yesterday, this girl came in and bought three packs of cigarettes, & a 24-pack of Bud Light in a bottle. She hands me her child support payment card (which I have no choice but to take) and then says "well, after getting my nails and hair done, buying these $50 jeans, this $60 top, and all that makeup I bought at the mall...I'll have no child support money left!".

Are you freaking kidding me? From the sounds of it, she didn't spend a single feaking penny of her child.

And my friends wonder why I really don't have any interest in dating. Because every day at work some woman comes in and buys alcohol and/or cigarettes with the money of her ex.
    Cleveland Indians : 0-5, 5th AL Central
    Pittsburgh Pirates Record: 3-2. 1st NL Central

MLB ERA

Re: It's a screwed system

Yeah its pretty messed up and that story you told is just sick and wrong. What a low life woman...Nice user title though!
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

If they have it on some card you'd think they'd be able to restrict what they can purchase with it, much like they do with food stamp cards.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

That is wrong. That is part of what is wrong with today's society. There are too many people that don't want to work hard for their $$$. I bet these so-called mom's don't have legit jobs either. Speaking as a teacher, I see children everyday that are starved for positive attention. These children go home to parents that choose not to spend quality time with their children.

I hope the law catches up to people who abuse the system, because they ruin it for the people who have morals and follow the law/directions.