Thread: 4 Years Today

MLB ERA

4 Years Today

Today 4 years ago I entered Active Duty in the Air Force. Just 3 months after graduating from HS. Time goes by thats for sure. I still remember leaving my parents house to my trip to Lackland AFB in Texas for basic training. I also remember the day I left for my first duty assignment and I'm still here.

There are times I look back and wish I was a little kid again but like my parents told me, enjoy being a kid for as long as you can because it won't last long.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: 4 Years Today

Congrats on your service anniversary!! Keep up your great work!!! I am proud of out troops.

MLB ERA

Re: 4 Years Today

Yes I am still living my teenage years to the fullest. Congrats though Draven you are a great poster and you are an amazing asset to this forum...
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM