Thread: Adam Sandler Is On Top

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Adam Sandler Is On Top

My new favorite actor. I have been meaning to mention it for a while now, but never got around to it. If any of you have not seen his last three movies, you must. Click and Reign Over Me put him on top of the map, while I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry brought him back to the funny actor we know. Now, there are plenty of other actors with a lot of range, but Adam Sandler has always had a nact to make everyone laugh. He is one of the best comedic performers the world has ever known. Click brings out the funny as always, but it also has a very emotional touch to it. For the first time, you see Adam Sandler play a part that really touches you. Some of the best movies in the world are ones that have you laughing the popcorn off your lap, but later get you pretty chocked up. It is an emotional roller coaster from smiles ear to ear to tears running down your cheeks.

But if you haven't seen Rein Over Me, you haven't seen anything yet. Do not go into this movie making the mistake of feeling like you will be seeing Punch Drunk Love or Spanglish all over again. While I believe both of those movies were flops, Reign Over Me really dug himself out of the hole he was in and got him where he wanted to be. This is the best movie of the year and will not be beat. If you are a fan of movies that will hit you in the gut and really make you feel for someone, this is your movie. Please, I beg you all, this is a must see. If you walk away from this one without being touched emotionally, you literally need to get your heart checked out.

And finally, Chuck and Larry was simply hilarious. You have Adam Sandler and a big dose of Kevin James wrapped up in one comedy. Sandler is back! He brought the funny back and he did it on a very high level once again.

Adam Sandler has gone full circle in the last year and a half. He started with a movie that was both funny and sad, then went all out with the role that shocked us all, and finally he went back to his roots and did not forget where he came from.

I am looking forward to Adam's next cinematic adventures as he has really become the best in the business.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Adam Sandler Is On Top

This isn't a review.

YOU FAIL!
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.