Thread: Championship poll

In order:

1. Super Bowl
    2. Final Four/Championship
    3. BCS Championship
    4. NBA Finals
    5. Stanley Cup
    6. World Series

Going to baseball games is pretty boring, but I think it's because I go with my family and I can't act like I do with my friends and have a good time.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

My Thoughts.......

Anyways, I would like to see the Super Bowl some day too.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

I went to a WS game...98...yanks pads...game where tino hit the grand slam...i was like 10 rows up from where he hit it

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by bwitty24
    I went to a WS game...98...yanks pads...game where tino hit the grand slam...i was like 10 rows up from where he hit it
    Why didnt you jump 10 rows to get the ball then?

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 777rak
    yea sorry i was going to list that, but didnt think there were any hockey fans here, thought i dont care for hockey, i guess that would be fun to go to
    I am always forgotten. :p

As for my game of choice, easy, game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals. Hockey playoffs are a thing of beauty, really. One of the few playoff enviroments that can make someone who isn't a hockey fan, a diehard, even if it is just for those few hours. The enviroment is simply electric.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    LOL, Frozen Four? Okay, you hate pro athletes. We get it. I think that choosing a hockey game over a WS or SB is a little extreme. What's next, the NCAA Gymnastics Championship?
    If you read my post correctly, I chose World Series first, both MLB and college. As for hockey over SB, yea, sure. I enjoy attending hockey games more than pro football games.
    LOVE THEE NOTRE DAME!

MLB ERA
    Nevermind. I thought you were just trying to make a statement. I never really seriously considered the fact that somebody may just like hockey that much. I didn't mean to bash your opinion, I just read your post in the wrong way so I apologize for that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123