Thread: All Star Game Tickets

All Star Game Tickets

Does anyone know how these are allocated? Do season ticket holders get them?

MLB ERA

Re: All Star Game Tickets

Kind of, because last year the Giants had a promotion going, that if you buy the 07 Giants Season tickets, you will get tickets for the ASG.

I wonder if the Yankees will do that as well. Does anyone know if this has been the case for past ASG's?

I dunno, but im a Yankees season ticket holder, and I dont get tickets just for that. I havent heard how they're gonna do it yet, but I think it's like how they spread out Super Bowl tickets... which is, there's a lottery for each team's season ticket holders, certain amount of tix to each team's fans.

ok...I just read that they haven't yet decided. I am looking into season tickets and that would certainly be an added bonus. Are you a full season ticket holder? How many games do you get to each season?

My family (grandfather/uncles/dad) has season tickets. I get the tickets like 7 times a year, they are full season tickets.... I get to like 25 games a year tho, gettin tix other ways...

Are you familiar with the Yankees marketplace, or if it is tough to sell individual tickets. I won't be able to go to all the games with college.