Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Benoit: Dead?

Chris Benoit: Dead?

WWE.com and only a few other websites are saying that Chris Benoit, along with his wife and son, were found dead in their home earlier this afternoon.

I haven't seen major news confirmation that it is true, but I doubt they'd play around with this...if true...damn, he was probably my favorite wrestler ever...
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Re: Chris Benoit: Dead?

WTF how did chris benoit die

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

didn't McMahon die, too? oh wait, that was fake, huh? If him and his family were killed, then I'd have to say there was foul play...

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA

damn, that sucks.
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1

That's why the question mark is in the title. WWE.com reported it and numerous wrestling sites have said this isn't a joke, with two WWE wrestlers either saying (Test) or posting (Gregory Helms) that he is actually dead. But there has been no legitimate news source yet, which for what seems to be a multiple homicide, is very, very strange.

This could be a really damn callous storyline, or real...

TNA (who I believe are unaffiliated with the WWE) are also saying he's dead...seems to be gaining traction as a legit story...

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling!

MLB ERA

This is down right terrible, Chris Benoit missed last night's WWE PPV (Benoit was suppose to be in a title match). Last night the fans were told he was missing due to personal reasons for family reasons.

This is really shocking, Benoit was my favourite wrestler and this is very sad.

RIP Benoit

if TNA is reporting this, then it has to be true, WWE and TNA are in no way affiliated at all.
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

This sucks. Chris missed the ppv Sunday due to family reasons. So my guess is Chris snapped and did things he should never have done. He was supposed to wrestle CM Punk for the ECW championship! I have followed Benoit from his early days in ECW. People need to start posting links on stuff like this so we can look into it.

Damn it this is so freaking bad for wrestling fan. All the deaths due to drug use or things that they can't control. Sensational Sherry died last week as well. WWE and the other out there need to start and drug test weekly if need be. All that time in the gym doe's not make there body's so built. There are guys that have no body fat what so ever and just seem to get bigger and bigger. Watch TNA and check out Scott Steiner. (big papa pump) every time I see him he is bigger than the last time.

Chris if this is true your on you way to be with your best friend in the world Eddie Guerrero.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit, Family Found Dead - News Story - WSB Atlanta
    News out of Atlanta

With Sherri Martel's death 10 days ago, this just sadly had to be true, no gimmicks at all, the world known as wrestling has never took death lightly before (unless your Vince, his blowing up and the Tim White videos).

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

evidently he went home last night instead of being on the ppv, because his son and wife were spitting up blood... thus i believe its carbon monoxide poisoning.

MLB ERA

Wrestling is on in 24 minutes. I will watch it. McMahon's death is fake as ever. Why is it that in is NEVER in a newspaper?

Benoit was 40 years old, had a body of a 20 year old! Think Benoit was on roids? 50/50 chance for me. Benoit works out alot but still. Roids are the cause to 99% of the pro wrestlers death's.

Pilman was found dead of a heart attack in Minneapolis. ( Enlarged heart ) And several other issues pain killers was a huge part.

Mr Perfect Curt Henning died of drugs as well. I will find the exact cause.

Miss Elizabeth, was involved in a drug deal gone bad with Lex Luger.

I have several others. But my point here is remove the drugs, test the wrestlers if found guilty suspend them just like in the MLB. Some drugs should be allowed but there needs to be a limit to it.

Chris Benoit was one of the best. I just hope he did not go crazy on the wife and kid and do what I think he did.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Hammer where did you hear that? If that was the case why in the hell did he not get them out of the house? Something doe's not seem right to me.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

i read a post on another forum that said they read it on pwinsider... which is a fairly reputable source for wrestling news, but all of those wrestling sites have spyware and popups up the ass so i cant confirm, i just took his word for it.

MLB ERA

I took this off another forum without a direct link

The Atlanta Journal has this article.....

Pro wrestler, family found dead in Fayetteville home

By Saeed Ahmed, Kathy Jefcoats
    The Atlanta-Journal Constitution

Published on: 06/25/07

A professional wrestler and his family were found dead inside their house in Fayette County Monday afternoon.

Authorities confirmed that Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy and their 7-year-old son were found dead at the home on Quarters and Redwine roads in Fayetteville about 4 p.m.

Officials would not say how the family died, other than to say they weren't shot to death.

Benoit, 30, was a Canadian wrestler who most recently fought as part of the World Wrestling Entertainment.

The organization said on its Web site said that Monday night's broadcast of "Raw" on the USA Network will "serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family."
    edit: found the link
    Pro wrestler, family found dead in Fayetteville home | ajc.com

MLB ERA

nice sig!

Vince was just on and had a hard time talking. The show is 3 hours long all about Benoit! Well they were not shot at least. Hopefully it was in there sleep when this all happened.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast