McDonald's UK: Make up your own mind about McDonald's - Questions Answered

Ok, so supposedly British people hate McDonalds, or at least many of them do. To satisfy their market and see how to improve, they launched this website that will answer any question, no matter how ridiculous. Some are crazy, others are bizarre and some are obvious jokes.

Prepare for hilarity.
Q: Why did your emplyees ejactulate into my grandmother's milkshake?

A: Any rumours and stories about this sort of behaviour have never been found to be true and are regarded as urban myths. If McDonald’s receive any allegations about bodily fluids in food these claims are fully investigated. If something like this were to happen any employee acting in this way would be dismissed.
Q: I heard that Ronald Mc Donald is now more Hamburger than man, is this true?

A: No. Ronald McDonald is a man, not a hamburger.
Q: Are your milkshakes made from dogs lips?

A: No. Each milkshake will have slightly different ingredients depending on its flavour but all milkshakes are made up of around 75 percent of milk, which comes from the British isles. The full ingredients of the milkshake base (before specific flavouring) are: Milk, skimmed milk, cream, sugar, skimmed milk powder, glucose. Stabilisers: E412 guar gum, E452 sodium phosphate, E407 carrageenan, E466 carboxymethylcellulose. Vanilla flavour. If you would like any further details on the milkshakes or indeed any item on the McDonald’s menu, all food, ingredients and nutritional information are available online in 'Eat Smart' section of Welcome to McDonald's UK Corporate Website under the 'Nutrition Counter' section.
Q: Is it true that your burgers contain approximately 10% faecal matter?

A: No. All McDonald’s hamburgers are made of beef. Nothing else. Just 100 percent beef, made from whole cuts of forequarter and flank (similar to the mince you'd buy in the supermarket). All that’s added is a pinch of salt and pepper after cooking.
Q: Why is it that Hamburgers are made of beef? shouldn't they be made out of ham?

A: The term ‘hamburger’ is a generic name for a style of beef sandwich that originated from Hamburg, Germany in the late 18th century. Originally called the ‘Hamburg Steak’, an early reference appears in 1802 edition of the Oxford Dictionary. This sandwich was made and continues to be made from beef, not pork
Q: Would you be able to make a burger for babies. i would be interested if you could make a burger made from baby food? I am 14 but my teeth have not properly developed so a soft burger would be nice. Thank Robert Rothon

A: McDonald’s is a family restaurant where its food is intended to be enjoyed by everyone. However, although we are sorry to hear about your teeth difficulties, the company has no plans to produce any baby food products. (February 2007)
Q: why don't you sell Haggis Burgers

A: It’s McDonald’s opinion that the Haggis Burger would have a very limited appeal.
Enjoy, I will post if my question is answered, but I don't know if anyone would get it (it's a reference.)