Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funniest thing I have ever seen

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynch
    Not picking on you personally JF. I see you are a new user (btw: welcome aboard), but I have to comment on what you said here.

I've seen this video posted on countless messageboards and quite often is the same type of responses:
    • This is stupid
    • LMAO @ the dumb fat kid
    • What a loser
    • This is pretty sad / pathetic
    • etc etc etc (those are the nice ones)
    Wanna talk about how ****ing cruel people can be? This is a prime example of it. This kid could have been doing a million other things that are a lot worse. Instead, he was having some fun with a song he obviously likes and webcam'd himself. Somehow it ended up on the net and was spread around like a virus. He was ridiculed in school to the point that he stopped going and went into a depression. Why?! All because people gave him shit for basically just goofing off in his own time.

I feel bad for the kid. It could have been your brother/sister or you son/daughter that did this and I'd be willing to bet a lot of people's opinions would change about how "stupid" it was. Is it a bit geeky? Maybe, depending on who you are. Was it harmful. Not in the least. Was it "stupid"? Define stupid and point fingers only if you've never done something stupid yourself. Personally, I found it pretty entertaining every time I've seen it. It's refreshing seeing a kid not being a hoodlum or a criminal. (not saying that everyone is, so..... don't go there). This was just clean harmless fun. Take it as just that.

Ok, sorry, I'll get off the soapbox now.

very true Lynch nice way to sum it up

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    by stupid, I meant he was being stupid/goofy/silly...it had nothing to do with how he looked or anything, but I didn't find it funny at all

I'm right there with you on this issue Providence. Totally.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynch
    Not picking on you personally JF. I see you are a new user (btw: welcome aboard), but I have to comment on what you said here.

I've seen this video posted on countless messageboards and quite often is the same type of responses:
    • This is stupid
    • LMAO @ the dumb fat kid
    • What a loser
    • This is pretty sad / pathetic
    • etc etc etc (those are the nice ones)
    Wanna talk about how ****ing cruel people can be? This is a prime example of it. This kid could have been doing a million other things that are a lot worse. Instead, he was having some fun with a song he obviously likes and webcam'd himself. Somehow it ended up on the net and was spread around like a virus. He was ridiculed in school to the point that he stopped going and went into a depression. Why?! All because people gave him shit for basically just goofing off in his own time.

I feel bad for the kid. It could have been your brother/sister or you son/daughter that did this and I'd be willing to bet a lot of people's opinions would change about how "stupid" it was. Is it a bit geeky? Maybe, depending on who you are. Was it harmful. Not in the least. Was it "stupid"? Define stupid and point fingers only if you've never done something stupid yourself. Personally, I found it pretty entertaining every time I've seen it. It's refreshing seeing a kid not being a hoodlum or a criminal. (not saying that everyone is, so..... don't go there). This was just clean harmless fun. Take it as just that.

Ok, sorry, I'll get off the soapbox now.

I completely agree.
    Funniest thing I have ever seen Attached Images Funniest thing I have ever seen-229031_soapbox-gif 
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12