View Poll Results: Rate It or Locke will blow something up.

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't EVER tell Locke what he can't do! (5/5)

2 40.00%
  • Light 'Em Up. (4/5)

2 40.00%
  • Dude... dude... oh dude... (3/5)

1 20.00%
  • *sing*You are everybody.*sing* (2/5)

0 0%
  • Episodes pre-hiatus of season 3. (1/5)

0 0%
  • They were in the future? Mind explosion! (infinity/5)

0 0%

Thread: Rate the LOST Finale

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Rate the LOST Finale

Poll coming.

MLB ERA

Re: Rate the LOST Finale

i <3 lost.

The finale was ridiculously good.

MLB ERA

I didn't watch much of it, but what I saw was very good. I was at work and looked at a TV, seeing a guy I went to highschool with on it. Michael Emerson, who plays Henry Gale on the show, and I went to school together from the time we were 7 until we graduated. We played baseball together (I was better -- he was a killer tennis player), were in plays together (he was a better actor, obviously), and he was a tremendous student. He wanted to go to law school, but was too talented in other areas to do that -- he is a great artist -- painting, drawing, etc.
    I haven't seen him in a while, but some friends of mine keep in touch with him. They say all this fame hasn't changed him, much.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

It was so so so satisfying. By far the best finale of any show I watch this season (Heroes was pretty great though.) Where to begin?

-----Spoilers-----
    Hurley playing the hero was just great, using the car he pushed for them to fix no less, the car that Ben left abandon defeating his men was sweet justice.

Is Jack's father alive (due to the magic box) or what Jack+booze+drugs talking?

The people on 'The List', Jack-Kate-John, is the list not just "dangerous" people or people who shouldn't leave the island? We saw what leaving the island did to Jack, John is a question mark (he could be dead, on the island as he would never leave it, or back in the real word), and Kate said to Jack that she needs to get back to "him" making you think that it could possibly be her husband (as you think she would say Sawyer if it was him.)

Who is dead? Whose funeral was that? It was on the poor side of town and it was a man from New York making you instantly think it was Michael. But there is a lot of buzz about what the clipping for the obituary that Jack was holding. Some said it has on that the man was survived by a teenage son and that his name was J..... _antham. Michael could of made a deal with Ben to leave the island under different identities for him and his son. And had Walt found out what his father did to get off the island, such as killing Anna-Lucia and Libby, an island that he enjoyed being in better than his previous life, it could anger him so much that he wouldn't go to his own father's funeral. And Kate acted almost insulted that Jack would ask her why didn't she go to the funeral, Michael would likely be public enemy number one if he never sent back for the rest (per agreement with Ben.) Could it be John? That's a possibility, but I don't see John ever leaving the island, plus someone claims that the clipping said the man hanged himself in his NYC loft (a virtually impossible feat for a handicapped man. But you think Hurley would have gone to his funeral as Hurley is obviously forgiving and would have the resources to attend anyone's funeral (Michael killing Hurley's girlfriend Libby though, you could see why he wouldn't go.) And as Locke's father said, a conman goes under many names so it also could be Sawyer, but why wouldn't Kate go to his? We know for certain that it was a man, whose son did not go to the funeral nor did anyone else and by the looks of it... the coffin was very small (too small for a guy like Sawyer or Locke obviously.

Mr. Friendly (Tom) and Ryan Pryce were talking about going to 'The Temple'... could that be that giant foot we saw at the end of season two?

Locke throwing the knife through Naomi's back was typical Locke badassery.

Ben kept claiming that Naomi was with the bad guys, could he mean Dharma? Dharma's island presence was killed off by Ben as we all know, and Ben has lied to his own people to block the island's signals and contact with the world outside from them so could that be to prevent Dharma finding them? He hated his father and could easily classify them as the bad guys as a result. If the island is so hard to find, it would make sense why Dharma (through Naomi and others) would want to re-find their research project and presumably their people.

Penelope is still alive and looking for Desmond, but will Desmond feel responsible for Charlie's death and begin to grow closer to Claire and Aaron since Charlie is no longer there to help take care of them? Nonetheless, it was great to see Charlie play the hero, accept his fate and do it for the good of everyone. It was surprisingly emotional.

Is Jack on painkillers (in the future) just for the high to escape the pain or was he badly injured in some way that got him to find a taste for them? Why is Jack's beard clearly gray on the island but dark black off? Jack doesn't care about his life, he has nothing, he is consumed with leaving back to the island so you wouldn't think that coloring his beard would be concern number one.

Back to the funeral, this will sound crazy but it's Lost, could the funeral be for Jacob? We don't know his height (or even if he has a physical presence) or if he has a teenage son, but his name could get the reaction from Kate that it did. And it fits with the J in the newspaper clipping. Or could it be a new character that we haven't even met yet?
    -----/Spoilers-----

MLB ERA

I believe the whole poor neighborhood/mini-sized casket/newspaper clipping is something they are using to throw the viewers off. The first half of this season was very lame, but once it got going? This is why Lost is my favorite show.

I accidentally rated it wrong. I meant to give it a 5/5 but was confused at the time. A truly amazing ending that can go in so many ways as so many questions are left unanswered.