Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Computer Help and Support Thread

Braves

Leet (most commonly 1337 but often also leetspeak, leetspeek, l33t5p34k, 133t, or l33t) from the phonetic form of the word "elite", is a cipher, or novel form of English spelling. It is characterized by the use of non-alphabetic characters to stand for letters bearing a superficial resemblance, and by a number of spelling changes such as the substitution of "z" for final "s" and "x" for "(c)ks" (or vice versa, such as in the often-humorously intended phrasing of "buttsex" as "buttsecks" or "bu77
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    TMI

General help.....I don't think this is what you had in mind.......
    it is general help, a lot of your questions could be answered in those posts if you took the time to read them
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettochild
    it is general help, a lot of your questions could be answered in those posts if you took the time to read them
    "General" is referring to the thread starter of this thread genius. He is the one who started the thread and to whom I was referring to and talking to.

If I wanted to read a bunch of computer speak gobbetly-gook, I could find my own sources to read. I had no desire to read yours. General was offering HIS assistance. I'm sorry I ever opened this thread........
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

Come on guys, lets all relax, eh? It's no biggie, but thanks nonetheless RiverDunesrat.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12