Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zach Braff vs. Jason Bateman

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Zach Braff vs. Jason Bateman

Quote Originally Posted by perforatededge54 View Post
    If I had to rate the Wes Anderson movies, they'd be:

The Royal Tennenbaums>Life Aquatic (horribly underrated)=Rushmore>Bottle Rocket

Though I still think Bottle Rocket is pretty awesome.
    I love all Wes Anderson flicks. Bottle Rocket is great, I especially love the opening scene with the "break-out." It has such a... vibe to it that just makes it work, but I think that can be said about all of Anderson's movies. It's really really really hard for me to rank those as they all have a bit of genius in them. But I liked Aquatic so much that I actually got a pair of Team Zissou's off of ebay.

Anywho, I saw The Ex. I am not for sure what to think of it really, because it is a film I probably try a bit too hard to like given the cast. There are funny moments in it without question, but in the end I think the talent wasn't used to their potential and for fans of Braff or Bateman... its not the worst film to rent as a popcorn flick.

The flick I am really looking forward to seeing with an former AD member is Superbad, with Michael Cera, which does have a lot of the teen comedy type of humor but a friend of mine saw an advance screener quite a while ago and couldn't stop raving about it. Seems like it could be a pretty good movie to go see with your buddies. Plus it's George Michael, how could you not want to go see it?

MLB ERA

Zach Braff will overtake Jason Bateman in everyone's hearts after he finishes his remake of Open Hearts!

or maybe he'll make SNL not suck for a night tonight, who knows.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Was it just me or did anyone else think Braff was very sparingly used last night? I mean, he made out with a dog and a man, but that was about it (well not really, but you get where I am coming from.)

TV Funhouse was hilarious, ridiculous but hilarious. I also liked the skit with Bill Hader (La Revista Della Televisione) which is not a surprise as even in the poorest SNL's, I usually enjoy the skits he stars in.

He was in the bar sketch too, which could be a great recurring sketch if they keep doing it.

TV Funhouse was the highlight for sure, and I thought Braff's monologue wasn't bad either.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA

I completely forgot about SNL and didn't see it. oops.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Here's the TV Funhouse in case you missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=Ushi8-dRlvg

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    The flick I am really looking forward to seeing with an former AD member is Superbad, with Michael Cera, which does have a lot of the teen comedy type of humor but a friend of mine saw an advance screener quite a while ago and couldn't stop raving about it. Seems like it could be a pretty good movie to go see with your buddies. Plus it's George Michael, how could you not want to go see it?
    If he does a controlled slide on his hog, I'll be there.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12