Thread: A little message from our old friend Hmark

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

A little message from our old friend Hmark

I just thought I would share this with those of you wondering where Hmark went off to as he hasn't been on the site for several months. Luckily, it's been all good news in life for him. Maybe he can start stopping by from time to time in the future.

Congrats on the marriage Hmark.

Quote Originally Posted by Hmark
    Greetings Mission!

Life has been treating me very well. I appeciate the check in. I apologize that I'm just getting to your note north of 7 months after you sent it.

During my hiatus from s3f, I've gotten married (6 days after your original message), started freelance web design (Jack's Oyster House, my latest project), and gotten promoted from middle school to Junior Varsity baseball coach at the La Salle Institute in Troy, NY (6-3 to date; varsity at 7-0 may be the hottest high school team in NY). All of this in addition to my career as a Web application developer for New York State Civil Service (www.cs.state.ny.us).

Things are finally beginning to settle down. And this brand new MacBook on my lap could make it easier to make a post every now and then.

The forum looks amazing. I'm extremely proud of your leadership and the direction in which the forum seems to be headed. You've always been as classy and professional as the day is long, and I wish you and everyone at s3f well.

Feel free to pass this message along to anyone else that may be interested.

Good Luck!

Eric "Hmark6"

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: A little message from our old friend Hmark

Great things Hmark! Congrats on the marriage bro. Despite what everyone else seems to think, marriage is a great thing. I love being a husband to my wife. It is a new adventure everyday and we really love eachothers company. I can only pray for the same in your new lives together.

So you are designing huh? Thats awesome man! And the baseball team sounds pretty amazing as well. It is awesome when live throws you into an ocean and you have figured out a way to stay afloat. You are doing it big my man, keep the updates coming as we await your eventual comeback.