Thread: Does anyone play nba2k7 for xbox360?

MLB ERA

Does anyone play nba2k7 for xbox360?

and if so, would they be interested in joining a simulation-style league ran by yours truely?

Let me know. I'm not going to bore you with all of the rules and info, because I don't know if anyone here even plays the game. But I figured what the hell, I might as well inquire here too as I search for people for my league. 12 teams remianing out of the 14 team league.

Also, if this doesn't belong here, let me know... I know there's an NBA forum which may or may not have an off the court type of board, but I've never ventured over there so I feel it's uncharted territory for me.

*expects baked ziti to make a sarcastic reply*

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    First, this is where the thread goes.

Second, no I have been thinking about renting it for the 360. Is it any good?
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    Yeah, I enjoy it. I can't play against the computer really at this point, but it's fun to play online.

I'm sure you'd be able to play against the computer fine... I just can't find sliders or the will to stick with it. It just frusterates me at times. Against fair humans, it's a blast though.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat