Thread: OOTP5 Question

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

OOTP5 Question

Downloaded the free version of OOTP 5...I've been told there's some thing called the Lahman database that should make for updated rosters...I have no clue how to work it though. Would definitely be appreciated if anybody has any idea.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA
    Forgot about this thread.

I downloaded OOTP 5 also but I have no idea how to get updated rosters, if it's even possible. Have you found a way?
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

AA ERA
    Most who create real player based roster sets have abandoned continueing to update them for OOTP5 because most are still tweaking roster sets from OOTP2006, not to mention preparing for OOTP2007.
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

AA ERA
    Although, it does appear that someone might be working on one..

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=136871
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Hell, I'd be fine with rosters from '03 as long as they're real players. I downloaded some but have no idea what I'm doing or how to get them in the game.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.