Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sean Hannity must stop!!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Sean Hannity must stop!!!

Sean Hannity has to be the biggest hypocrite that ever lived on this planet. If I hear him one more time try and blame the failures of Iraq on the "left wing media", I think I might have to hypnotize Colmes to shoot him on the air. This man does nothing but complain about the left while letting his Republicans assholes get off the hook. If a Republican does something wrong, he doesn't try admit its wrong but rather brings up something a Democrat did wrong. Defending a wrong with another wrong is really classy there Sean. I didn't hear a peep out of this guy when the so-called "left wing media" asked nothing but fluff to the president and anyone on his staff. The media was so far to the right up until 2005 that is was utterly ridiculous. Only until the media started making actual reports of what was really going on in Iraq did they suddenly move to the left. Sorry Sean but there is only so much bullshit people can take until they change their minds. They stopped putting a man before a country, something you can't do. Sean has his head so far up Bush's ass, he can start to see Cheney's dick. Hannity has falsely reported stories many times to try and somehow blame the media for all Iraq'a failures. What about the man who mislead us there on false intelligence and excuse after excuse when the old one wasn't working? Why can't you handle the fact that you are now in the minority in this country? Bush has a 29% approval rating as of the beginning of the year. You keep lying by saying the economy is good but we have a large defecit and have the biggest gap between the rich and poor in the history of this country. Gas prices are down was another argument I heard him try to shit. Well after oil companies get their record earning, I guess they have no whereto go but down. And $2.50/gallon isn't really doing anyone any favors. Just quit being so goddamn hypocritical and try and to come to the center as you claim to be. There is no left wing media. Fox News on the other hand is right wing media and Condoleeza's favorite news channel. But that is one channel. Everyone else is pretty much in the center. Come join the rest of America Sean, or else **** off!!!

Sorry for the rant but this guy pisses me off with a passion. He makes Bill O'Reilly look like a saint.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    Sean has his head so far up Bush's ass, he can start to see Cheney's dick.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Sean Hannity must stop!!!

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    And $2.50/gallon isn't really doing anyone any favors.
    Sadly, $2.50/gallon from just 6 months ago would be nice right now.

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA

bush's 29% rating is still higher than congress (the democratic controlled congress, no less) who are in the teens.

hannity is doing his job because you are obviously outraged by his talk: thats what he is paid to do, piss people like you off. Just like Olberdick is paid to piss people like me off.
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1

MLB ERA

people actually listen to him? yikes.

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by ATLien View Post
    people actually listen to him? yikes.
    well, not me. i actually think hannity is a blowhard and i am pretty darned conservative. you can be conservative without being a blowhard.

but then again, there arent too many nonblowhards on any of the cables news channels nowadays
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

reefer's rants = classic
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

You first mistake, watching Fox News.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio181 View Post
    ding ding ding
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Free Scooter!

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio181 View Post
    I only watch CNN or Fox News for comic relief.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by rockin500 View Post
    well, not me. i actually think hannity is a blowhard and i am pretty darned conservative. you can be conservative without being a blowhard.

but then again, there arent too many nonblowhards on any of the cables news channels nowadays
    yeah, i'm just saying. political beliefs aside, i still find most of these radio personalities to be complete tools. that would be like me listening to dan patrick and stu scott for sports talk. it just ain't happening.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by rockin500 View Post
    bush's 29% rating is still higher than congress (the democratic controlled congress, no less) who are in the teens.

hannity is doing his job because you are obviously outraged by his talk: thats what he is paid to do, piss people like you off. Just like Olberdick is paid to piss people like me off.
    I disagree. Hannity's job is to push a republican agenda no matter what lies he has to tell to do it. Olberman is a liberal no denying that but he at least reports FACTS! People who can't see that this war is a disaster with no chance of a trun around have to lie to themselves and to others by using fear tactics. Others also known as the main stream media report the facts no matter what they are. Guys like O'Reilly, Hannity and Rush Limbaugh use fear tactics.

I too am not happy nor surprised by Congress's low numbers. They deserve it! They haven't done one thing they set out to do. Thank god Bush keeps ****ing up so people keep their minds off what is really going on, hell!

George: Dead or Alive?
    AA ERA

All of these pundits are morons. Hannity just has an over inflated opinions of himself. His job is to rile people up over his non-sense.

Putting A-Rod to shame A's Baby Girl's Avatar
    AAA ERA

Sean Hannity is right up there with Bill O Reilly on my list of idiot conservatives.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast