Thread: This could be bad new for LOST

This could be bad new for LOST

http://lse.co.uk/ShowbizNews.asp?Cod...st_quit_threat

I hope she doesn't leavel t hat would piss me off...Oh and I should go to Mongolia or Timbuktu to visit her lol.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    You chose to do the show. Don't complain.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    I wasn't a big fan of her. Now if Terry O'Quinn left (John Locke) that would eliminate a lot of my reason for watching the show.

I agree with Porter though.
    She chose to be on the show. She has no right to threaten to quit because of the publicity now. It comes with the territory.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

Yea I completely agree. If you don't want to be famous then don't go into acting. I can't wait until February for the next part of season 3 to continue.

MLB ERA
    Nothing more pathetic than actors complaining about publicity and complaining about fans bothering them. There's only ONE reason that any of these people get into acting and it's not because they want to make a difference in the world. It's all about "ME". Then when suddenly they don't get all the free time they used to have back before they had a job in Hollyweird, they start to complain about it.

Blow me *****. If you don't like it, then by all means, quit. Personally, I'm not a big fan of hers on the show anyway. And by the way, how is the swishy hobbit dating here? Something not right with that picture.