Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ...well hello there

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

...well hello there

Welcome back browntown653
    You last visited: 12-17-05 at 11:40 am

If there's a record for longest time between visits, I might be the new holder of that...it's been a long time since I've seen the likes of this forum. Crazy life. Couple of observations over here:

1. You guys are doing an unbelievable job with the site. What I've quickly scanned over has been awesome. Kudos to mission who obviously still dominates and whoever else the admins and mods are...I'm too lazy to check.

2. It's in 2019 and the Sim League is still going on...never would have expected that. Tremendous job for that, and also to CrazyEights for continuing the Strikes Back League which I ran for all of one week.

3. Probably missed them because I'm too lazy to look, but do the ATH games go on any more?

Anyway, hope to be around again now that I have a little free time after 12000 things to do with college...once next September hits I'll probably be a regular again with the lack of things to do wherever I go to college. So just wanted to say hi again, and remove "Sign Johnny Damon" from under my username...wow, it really has been a while.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back browntown, it's always great to see one of the long gone members find their way back. I know what that college headache is like so I can sympathize with that without question. Are you still applying and going for campus visits or do you pretty much know which schools it will boil down to?

As for ATH, there hasn't been much in the way of that as I know General would have a hard time consistently finding people to do it, but I am sure if the interest for that picks back up again that he might give it another go when he has the time. And thanks for the compliments on the site, always appreciated.

MLB ERA
    Good to see you again, thanks for the welcome. I'm done all the applications and visits (12 apps, which was an unnecessarily high amount). So far I got into BC, Villanova, and Fairfield...my top 3 are Syracuse, Nova, and BC. And if I get into Harvard by some outside shot that would also have to be considered I guess.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    welcome back bro

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    At first, I thought you were some new kid on the block, but now I remember ya.

Long time no see!

MLB ERA
    Thanks for the welcomes...and for the backhanded compliment Husker. Actually, I probably wouldn't even remember myself after over a year. Johnny Damon still had his shaggy dog look in my old avatar .

MLB ERA
    Welcome back.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Welcome back duder. I'm down for an ATH sometime, I've got your AIM and would let you know.

Nice job on college. I myself got into BC.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Thanks Draven and General...good to see you still around General. But I couldn't help noticing you were wearing a Fordham Prep sweatshirt on one of your pictures in the Members Gallery...what could this mean?

That I go to Fordham Prep?

MLB ERA
    I feel old now.

You are old.

MLB ERA
    Yeah, I feel like a baby compared to some of you.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by General
    Welcome back duder. I'm down for an ATH sometime, I've got your AIM and would let you know.

Nice job on college. I myself got into BC.

I miss ATH to be frank about it. I also am raring for a round table of discussion like what Stephen A Smith or Rome does as well.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by browntown653
    Yeah, I feel like a baby compared to some of you.
    Welcome back, the last time you was here the M's forum was dead for the most part.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast