Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

To all of you assheads.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Happy Turkey Day to you to....

I've baked 3 pumpkin cheesecakes already... had my hand up the turkey's arse and injected him with lots of home-made marinade.... had 2 cancellations to my feast so I will have buttloads of extra food... kids are already driving me nuts while I am doing the cooking.... spilled about a pint of hot water all over my left foot and it hurts like nobody's business.... my mother and grandmother have already called laying on the guilt trip about not driving down to visit them... I hate parades and football is not on yet....

ahhh... you gotta love thanksgiving
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

MLB ERA
    Happy Thanksgiving, we are going to celbrate it tommorow becasue my mom went to work today. At least she gets holiday pay

Ah, the joy of parenthood.

I can't wait!
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Thanksgiving break is totally rad, I've had two, count 'em two nights in a row of sleeping more than four or five hours and actually in my bed. Now before any kinky thoughts pop up, I've been falling asleep on the couch for the last few nights as I would study to the point where I would start to doze off while reading and lacked the energy to go upstairs. Laziness, oh how I missed you.

We have some family and friends coming over, I really could careless though as I am solely focused on relaxation today. They come and hang out if they want with me, I wouldn't be bothered by that, but it's pajama's for me all day. Well, that and having a huge meal later on.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I wish you and those you hold dear the best.

MLB ERA
    I've gotten more sleep on Tuesday and Wednesday night than I had in the past ten days, so I understand that fully, Mission.

We're not having a big celebration in terms of people attending, but I just got done helping out with making everything and as soon as Comedy Central stops playing Scrubs, I'm going to sit back with either Guitar Hero 2 or Final Fantasy XII and wait for some food.

Happy Thanksgiving.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    Thanksgiving break is totally rad, I've had two, count 'em two nights in a row of sleeping more than four or five hours and actually in my bed. Now before any kinky thoughts pop up, I've been falling asleep on the couch for the last few nights as I would study to the point where I would start to doze off while reading and lacked the energy to go upstairs. Laziness, oh how I missed you.

We have some family and friends coming over, I really could careless though as I am solely focused on relaxation today. They come and hang out if they want with me, I wouldn't be bothered by that, but it's pajama's for me all day. Well, that and having a huge meal later on.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I wish you and those you hold dear the best.

Same here, I have today off from school and tommorow, though I get to go to work tommorow.

MLB ERA
    I slept for 17 hours last night, after drinking a bit with my parents, who really can't hold their liquor anymore.

I slept till three, and now I'm just chillin, waiting for my 'Boys to play.

So you all getting turkeys, or is anyone not?

Since I'm not willing to risk 50 bucks on a DRE potential for the PS2, my gaming options are limited (as I don't have a next-gen system either). I'm rolling on a Rutgers dynasty in NCAA 2007. I came back from 14 down and three minutes left on a super lucky scenario to beat WVU to get to a BCS Bowl.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    I'm rolling on a Packers dynasty, Madden 64. Holla.