Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The S3F Holiday Hot-List

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    http://www.i4u.com/article7149.html

Xbox 360 Will Sell for $100 on Amazon next Week

Amazon.com lets customers vote on what item should be on sale at a specific price and set quantity each week. The company calls this promotion Amazon Customers Vote.

As you can see above the Xbox 360 Core system for $100 is by far the most voted for item. Looking at the other items, it is not surprising.

So, if you want a Xbox 360 Core, visit Amazon.com on Thursday, November 23, at 11 a.m. PST, to try to score one of the 1,000 available bargain Xbox 360s.

MLB ERA
    I heard about that. I wish I had the money to be able to get it.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

AA ERA
    I think I may give this a try, I have been wanting a XBox 360 and to save nearly $200 on the system if I am able, is well worth it to me.
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

Only 1000 are for sale though, good luck. If I'm here, I'll try
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Saw a commerical for the Wii today. The fact you can use the wireless remote as a golf club, football, baseball bat, etc. is totally awesome. I think Nintendo might have actually come up with their best system since the Super NES.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Just read on EBGames that Tiger Woods '07 will be released on Wii next year. That will be, arguably, the best sports game on Wii due to its motion controls. You could actually use the remote to swing the club.
    rf28

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I already sold one PS3 for about $350 profit (it was only a 20 gig, that was put up after the initial rush so I can't complain.) Hopefully my 60 gig will be in the mail to me tomorrow (and this one's for keeps.)

Honestly, at this point the Wii is extremely impressive. I am just fearing, like the N64 and the Game Cube, that I will purchase one and will only purchase the Nintendo A titles and that's it. Nintendo is still my favorite developer and I personally think the Wii is worth it for Zelda alone, but I am waiting on it to see how the 3rd party support will play out. If the other companies will utilize it, it will be awesome. But if they can make way more on a PS3 game or a 360 game that they can port to one another with relative ease, I just don't know if they will put in the creative effort to do something really unique. Hopefully for gamers' sake that the Wii catches on as it could really change the way we play games if Nintendo can get the support. Nintendo will strive to be innovative but will the other companies go that route or towards the gimmicky approach?

I think the Wii's launch easily outclasses the PS3's launch though (but I am not big into first person shooters so a game like Resistance really doesn't do anything for me.)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    http://www.engadget.com/2006/11/20/o...ons-3-of-them/

In what's sure to be a frontrunner for the "oh snap" moment of the day (or year), a presumably frustrated, delusional, and impatient individual apparently forgot to read the fine print on his latest eBay win. While it's no secret that PlayStation 3 units have been selling for incredulous prices, snagging one for $900 probably seemed like quite the deal at the time; however, the poor sap failed to realize that he /she just committed almost one thousand dollars to purchasing three original PlayStation consoles. To make matters even worse, no games, controllers, or heartfelt sympathy was to be included, leaving the unsuspecting buyer in quite a bad predicament. No, we don't actually think (at least we hope not) that this fellow / lady went through with their purchase (although it was snatched up at the "Buy it Now" price), but if they did, we've got to look at the bright side -- that free shipping saved him / her a bundle.

--It was one of you, wasn't it?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Someone got pwned!
    rf28

MLB ERA
    When will people learn to read the fine print? I guess never.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12