Thread: yummy

MLB ERA

yummy

http://cbs11tv.com/topstories/local_...320225013.html

PANTEGO A bizarre story out of the Town of Pantego is being investigated. That's where a woman believes she found what could be a human appendage inside the bottle of a drink she purchased.

Pantego police are investigating the mysterious object found inside a bottle of Yoo-hoo.

Police say they aren't sure what the item is. "I have seen it and it appears to be an object that can easily be misconstrued, if it is misconstrued, as a human appendage."

Police say the bottle came in a six-pack the woman bought at a neighborhood supermarket last week.

Attorney Scott Wert says the woman's 3-year-old daughter drank a bottle from the six-pack before the one in question was discovered.

The little girl hasn't gotten sick, but her mother is worried. "She's not doing very well. She's very concerned about the health of her 3-year-old child," says Wert. "She's doing well. She is suffering from severe nausea."

A spokesperson for Cadbury Schweppes of Plano, which makes Yoo-hoo, says it is possible for mold to form if there's a leak in the cap's seal, but that the bottling process is automated and tightly controlled.

Wert says despite the claims the bottling process is 'tightly controlled'; this is obviously a case where something went wrong. "Somehow, someway, a foreign object ended up in one of their bottles and that's got to be their responsibility," he said.

Investigators say they're checking with law enforcement in Louisiana, where the drink was bottled, to see if there's any related criminal investigation.

The Town of Pantego is three miles southwest of Arlington.
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA
    My sister lives just down the street from this lady. I wonder if she's heard about this situation?
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

MLB ERA
    how the **** can you possibly see anything inside a bottle of Yoohoo?!