Thread: Once upon a time...

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Once upon a time...

Hey everyone, its redsrbetter from Providence. My General just put me on a Mission to deploy to the Ghetto. I regret to inform everyone that my post is in the 777th realm to Lynch all the Atliens stationed out there. I will be teamed with Brewersfan19 as he is the Witty portion of the team.
    I want to point out to all the CincyRedsFans that I am ready to fight and don’t give a Dam about anything the evil Element created by Daniel and Diamond Dave. I have all the DirtyKash I need to keep myself from getting too Dry. I will also have every opportunity to Fish in the Halladay river.
    So don’t cry for me Hollywood. I will return home with the heads of all these Huskerfans and bestow a few friends along the way. This dude Hmark has already made a good impression and that is normally Impossible. Once I get back to my Kingdom, I want all the Red Hot Mamas to Slyde on down and bring me some Reefer and a Porter house Steak. MarinersFan87 and I have a lot of talking to do and you know how weed do it.
    In case I forget, please inform doctor McKain Molina to RZ with me at the Mntwins location when need be. I would hate for all the Catman to get in the way of our goal. So the doctor is definitely needed to keep all the OBbolts from Padrefan’s buttocks. If this isn’t Realmofotalk enough for you, then you can answer to Redsfan28. He will feed you to the Riverdunesrats in the Rocks.
    To my brother’s Roy and Rufio, please do not show your Saber to all the SF Kids in the neighborhood. Their parents will SLAM you for that. Oh and Thomas, please tell Witlon that the force will always be with him.
    Good bye everyone!

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Are you drunk again?

MLB ERA
    LOL ha ha good read, made me laugh

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Someone had a little time on their hands. +rep.
    rf28