Thread: Studio 60 reported to be cancelled.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Studio 60 reported to be cancelled.

'Studio 60' To Fade Out, Says Report

NBC is about to cancel Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, one of the most hyped shows of the fall season, FoxNews.com columnist Roger Friedman reported Sunday, citing unnamed insiders. Although the network announced last week that it had ordered three additional scripts, and top executives continued to praise the quality of the show, cast members have reportedly told friends that cancellation is imminent, the cable news network said. Ratings for the show, from producer-writer Aaron Sorkin, continue to slide, with last week's audience tallied at 7.7 million versus 17.5 million for CBS's CSI: Miami in the same time period. Fox said that the show will likely be replaced with a reality series or game show.
    I've never even bothered watching it. Oh well.

And then:

Baseball, A Hit In The Stands, A Disappointment On TV

For the fourth time in seven years, last week's World Series coverage hit a new low in the ratings, attracting 15.8 million viewers, down from 17.2 million last year, according to preliminary figures from Nielsen Research. Moreover, Fox's telecast of Game 3 of the series wound up with fewer viewers than ABC's Dancing With the Stars. Asked about the defeat to Dancing, Fox spokesman Lou D'Ermilio observed in an interview with today's (Monday) Wall Street Journal: "Is that phenomenon not unlike the Olympics losing to American Idol? I think there's some comparison." Nevertheless, the newspaper noted that despite the World Series downturn, baseball is continuing to thrive, tallying a record 76 million tickets sold during the past season and additional revenue from regional advertising, licensing, international sales, and the Internet. "The clubs have been extraordinarily creative in creating new revenue streams," MLB President and COO Bob Dupuy told the Journal.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    man why the hell do you never give me a link for these news items so that i can show my fans and weep with them

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I like it when you complain.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    I like it when you WEST VIRGINIA.